Another FJ Cruiser convert to the GX470. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
After owning an FJ80 for a few years a long time ago and last year an FJ Cruiser, it was time to convert and so in December of last year. The search began.
After reading thanks to the wealth of information from everyone on this forum. I had settled on what was going to be best for me, and the price point I was looking at. So I picked up a 2004 GX470 with quite a few miles 235K, but it has been maintained very well. I have already put 2500 miles on it since the end of March with no drop in engine oil and it still looks new. It was strictly a personal decision and nothing against the FJ Cruiser. It's a fine rig as well. I will get pics out tomorrow or tonight for sure. And plans are already on the way for a mild daily driver and mild overland vehicle. :)
From another Pacific Northwest GX470 owner.

Welcome! Where in the PNW? I'm on the Oregon coast.

Tom
West side of the Columbia River Gorge. I think my rig is the same color as yours.. ;)
IMG_1367.jpg

After owning an FJ80 for a few years a long time ago and last year an FJ Cruiser, it was time to convert and so in December of last year. The search began.
After reading thanks to the wealth of information from everyone on this forum. I had settled on what was going to be best for me, and the price point I was looking at. So I picked up a 2004 GX470 with quite a few miles 235K, but it has been maintained very well. I have already put 2500 miles on it since the end of March with no drop in engine oil and it still looks new. It was strictly a personal decision and nothing against the FJ Cruiser. It's a fine rig as well. I will get pics out tomorrow or tonight for sure. And plans are already on the way for a mild daily driver and mild overland vehicle. :)
From another Pacific Northwest GX470 owner.

Hell yeah! I just purchased my 2007 GX7470 today. So stoked on this vehicle!

With my friend's nice Land Cruiser, And the GX470
IMG_1209.jpg
IMG_1212.jpg
It's all this clean inside
IMG_1172.jpg
And no Nav, thanks to this site.. :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom