SOLD PRICE DROP - Lot 2 of 2 - Misc FJ40, FJ55 & Other Parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

bmoonhajjar

GOLD Star
Threads
Please shop by NUMBER so myself and others do not have to guess what you are referring to. If you are asking questions about an item and another MUD’er states that they will take it, then it is theirs. With that said, please do not say “I will take it” and then ask about shipping costs, dimensions, brand, etc. Shipping prices have gone up because of this whole COVID thing, so I am trying to keep prices low to account for that. Obviously, the more items you buy, the better the shipping cost will be since I can package it all together. You can combine items from the two listings as well which is why the item numbers are consecutive. I only do payments via PayPal Friends and Family (unless you want to pay extra to cover the PayPal fees). Prices are for items only as stated, buyers cover shipping cost.

#55 Metal Head Gasket - $25 $10

#56 Steering Shaft & Sleeve -
$35 $15

#60 Windshield Support Brackets -
$10/pair $5/pair

#64 Brake Cylinder Hose -
$5 $3

#65 Brake Cylinder Hose -
$7 $3

#69 Cylinder Reservoir (no Cap) - FREE w/ any other purchase

#76 Cylinder (Not Refurbished) - FREE w/ any other purchase

#79 Dual Master -
$8 $5

Lot 2.jpg

Last edited:
62 please. Shipping to 88053. Pm payment info. Thanks

Thread pitch on #78 hose connection? Looking for '71 through '75 part.

I have no way to test that here. Any markings that would tell me.
Are there any markings stamped (or cast) in the housing? For example, the one I have, which is the older type, has "S-8" stamped on the side towards one end, and "3" stamped on the same side at the other end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom