Parting Out Lehi, Utah 1999 Green Landcruiser FOR USED PARTS! (other 1998 & 1999 also available) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looking for the driver side cowl if you have it.

Hi,
Interested in the tan center console (with the flip-up coffee holder bits) if still available?
center console available.png

Also, looking for the light that lights up the ignition switch or that assembly?

shipping would be to 11210

Thank you,
Terry

Looking for cat converter, you have one in good condition? Thanks

What's left? I'll take the splash guards if they're available. I live in Lehi so I can come pick them up

Still have the turn signal lamp housings? Need passenger side, but would take both if available.

lights.jpeg

Still have the turn signal lamp housings? Need passenger side, but would take both if available.

Only have one corner light, it is on passenger side, but the mount tab is broken of course....

Looking for cat converter, you have one in good condition? Thanks

Don't keep those in stock here. Have someone who comes biweekly for our cats.

Hi,
Interested in the tan center console (with the flip-up coffee holder bits) if still available?

Also, looking for the light that lights up the ignition switch or that assembly?

shipping would be to 11210

Thank you,
Terry

Terry, unfortunately I don't have any center console pieces, or front cup holders, left in stock currently. However, I do have a complete ignition assy if you were still needing that.

I'm looking for the center console cubby (i donot need the outter part. But it most be the non-disk changer.

I believe I have the non disk version. Send me an email and I will send you confirmation photos.

Sorry I didn’t specify. Both sides.

Sorry if I never got back to you via PM. The only turn signal lamp we have had for a while now, is that passenger side with the broken tab.

Yes. I’ll look it up.
do you also have the splash guards? I’m in Lehi and come pick em up

looks like the part number is 8957060140. And it’s called a Body Control Module.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom