Wanted FJ45 or Troopy NorCal (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

kevos37

Supporting Vendor
SILVER Star
Threads
Looking for a FJ45, excuse me while I expand to a troopy also.Can be a long or short bed. V8 or stock motor. Prefer years 64 and up. If it a later model it needs to pass smog and have a current title. Thank you to those that I used your pictures. If it needs a little work, that's fine. Looking to enjoy some trail riding in the mountains and occasionally go pick up some goods at Home Cheepo.

What I am ascetically looking for.

Not looking for a rabbit hole.... been there done that.
fjjjj45.jpg

Not looking to leverage my house....
icon.jpg

Just right....
22222fj.jpg

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

Cheers,
KevO

Last edited:
There was a few posted out on the east coast, maybe not what you're looking for but here's the thread. The removable top one would be a great cruiser to have...

There was a few posted out on the east coast, maybe not what you're looking for but here's the thread. The removable top one would be a great cruiser to have...

I saw that ad. I am looking for a mechanically competent rig, and those cruisers look like have been lounging around in that field for awhile. Nothing wrong with that, but I would definitely need a hands on to make that purchase. Probably cost more to ship than the actual cost...lol

KevO

Right up the street from ya too!

Right up the street from ya too!
Thank you, I did look at that. I did want a removable top. which unfortunately that one does not have. Nice project rig.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom