SOLD 1969 FJ 40 in Kingsport, TN (East TN) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Threads
I have never posted but have been a creeper on this forum for several years. Great resource! I’m a little over 2/3 of the way on my 1st frame off on a ‘69 FJ40. Time has come to get rid of some of many parts. Cheating and did a v8 swap which has left me with a ton of available parts. I’m not using a lot of the mechanicals as a result of the swap. I will submit a non- all inclusive list of what I have. Feel free to ask and I may have it. It did have the 3 on the tree stick shifter. I will send pics at ur request. So here goes:

F2 engine which has head off and not torn down. Def a rebuild but looks pretty complete. This was a donor the previous owner had.

F engine. Think it was the original. It is completely torn apart and looks a lot rougher than the F2. Appears to have crank/camshaft/pistons/oil pan/head/etc. We can assess this if anybody interested. It is in rough shape but PO gave me new bearings/rings etc that I think go with this engine.
Exhaust and tubing
3 speed linkage and vacuum assemblies
Engine mounting parts
Radiator
Full set of brakes/rotors/backing plates/etc
New set of aftermarket shocks
Rusty rear doors and rusty lift gate
4 steel wheels...don’t think they are stock
Full set seats...front bench seats...2 rear jump seats
Rollbar (don’t) think it will fit with the old jump seats
Rear heater
Front heater parts
3 speed transmission
Fuel tank and straps
Tool box lid
That’s a start. I’m keeping most of the front dash so none of that is available.
Just request pics of what you want. Forum won’t let me post more than 5 pics at once.

Hi I’m in need of a 69 steering wheel with all associated bushing and parts if you have them?

Looking for the
  • OEM carburetor and air cleaner assembly with all hardware if possible
  • Rear heater and hoses/hardware
  • Brake parts. Is it a front disc brake that you’re selling?
  • Vacuum assemblies for 4x4?
Thanks!

Pm sent.

Do you have the carb from the F motor?
Yes, rough, but here’s a pic.

DF2F6F5A-568C-4901-921F-93ED811A9C1E.jpeg

7A3AA459-9302-4AAC-A844-9C5A2E36B3ED.jpeg

069393D8-3FCB-4307-AB90-359583B05394.jpeg

F430ADAD-167D-4838-8104-1D3F405292C4.jpeg

A595359C-F8B0-4BDE-82CC-7CCB54C18D7B.jpeg

I have never posted but have been a creeper on this forum for several years. Great resource! I’m a little over 2/3 of the way on my 1st frame off on a ‘69 FJ40. Time has come to get rid of some of many parts. Cheating and did a v8 swap which has left me with a ton of available parts. I’m not using a lot of the mechanicals as a result of the swap. I will submit a non- all inclusive list of what I have. Feel free to ask and I may have it. It did have the 3 on the tree stick shifter. I will send pics at ur request. So here goes:

F2 engine which has head off and not torn down. Def a rebuild but looks pretty complete. This was a donor the previous owner had.

F engine. Think it was the original. It is completely torn apart and looks a lot rougher than the F2. Appears to have crank/camshaft/pistons/oil pan/head/etc. We can assess this if anybody interested. It is in rough shape but PO gave me new bearings/rings etc that I think go with this engine.
Exhaust and tubing
3 speed linkage and vacuum assemblies
Engine mounting parts
Radiator
Full set of brakes/rotors/backing plates/etc
New set of aftermarket shocks
Rusty rear doors and rusty lift gate
4 steel wheels...don’t think they are stock
Full set seats...front bench seats...2 rear jump seats
Rollbar (don’t) think it will fit with the old jump seats
Rear heater
Front heater parts
3 speed transmission
Fuel tank and straps
Tool box lid
That’s a start. I’m keeping most of the front dash so none of that is available.
Just request pics of what you want. Forum won’t let me post more than 5 pics at once.
Don't need parts, but we are neighbors!

So, finally was able to takes pics of most of what I have in addition to what I already have posted. Engines are gone, fuel tank is gone.

7FEE8D76-FB48-4113-B0F9-086B70ECBF92.jpeg

A517210E-E636-4614-BA7F-DBA4E9E8683C.jpeg

C7C33F15-6EA9-4922-BC05-139024D66C9E.jpeg

6B751120-3290-44CD-ACF9-5D3E25060759.jpeg

4F9C7460-2F10-4053-AD09-D0B5CC2E9E64.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom