For Sale FJ40s for parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

looks like a complete 45lp with removable top and another 45 with no bed??

Just found it. Some of them actually looks not so bad and could be restore or rebuild (?)

thats a nice collection, lots of potential. Some of those have some interesting things that look like hand painted business graphics.

They’re in Maine. The chances of any of these being solid enough to restore is very slim. I’m kinda local so I have a message out to him about the 45’s.

Last edited:
The red one with the bed does look like a 45, but the red one with out a bed I think is a 40 that's been chopped, I see a gas door that looks odd

I am local to this and can take a look.

I saw the ad and thought about sending an email but haven't gotten around to it. I thought that they were likely chops and not 45s as I have seen a number of "45s" that were just chopped.

Let me know if someone wants me to contact the guy to take a look. I am not an expert by any stretch but would be happy to help.

John

The red one with the bed does look like a 45, but the red one with out a bed I think is a 40 that's been chopped, I see a gas door that looks odd

I missed the gas door, probably a home made one.

I emailed him this morning, haven't heard back.

Talked with the seller for quite a while this morning. Nice guy. Knows what he has, so parts prices are fair but not screaming bargains. He wasn't interested in selling whole trucks, preferred to part, except for the SWB which is pretty complete. Missing the tailgate but has most of the other small and hard to find parts. Frame good.

Good for me as I'll be in Maine starting in June. Otherwise, parts shipping can be a real PITA from up north.

There are now several threads coming from this ad. This One has pics of the 65 SWB. It's rougher than I expected from the call. Lots of small parts, good parts truck, not a good restoration candidate IMO.

Ad disappeared shortly after all of the swb45 chatter. I wonder if someone bought the whole set.

Need the yoke piece complete that slips on the drive shaft spline complete for the long 4 speed tranny
txt me at 804-296-4000
It is disappeared shortly. No my listing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom