craigslist UT 1994 FZJ80 3X Locked - NO AFFILIATION (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
rgb(250, 241, 241)
Outside Link
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/2819883991366252/
In my search for a cruiser I saw this one for sale. If it was closer to me I would check it out but from the pictures it looks pretty clean so i figured i'd post it for anyone who would be interested. NO AFFILIATION.

83410765_177503070002624_6232670975893176320_n.jpg

83294602_177502860002645_5001460292018765824_n.jpg

83162400_177502886669309_3499529152233472000_n.jpg

82762349_177502970002634_6008532270690861056_n.jpg

82937140_177503100002621_4769489494908862464_n.jpg

In Salt Lake. Will be seeing later this week if anyone wants feedback
Yeah I would love to hear some feedback, it’s about a 10hr drive from where I live but without having a good cause I don’t think I want travel that far.

6” lift. You’ve got to start worrying a lot about pinion angles and caster correction at that point, right?

Underside looks to be painted.

From the SLC area. Not bashing the guys that built this cruiser but they do run their vehicles hard if it is who I am thinking. But then again I know nothing about this cruiser other than it has been for sale for quite sometime.

From the SLC area. Not bashing the guys that built this cruiser but they do run their vehicles hard if it is who I am thinking. But then again I know nothing about this cruiser other than it has been for sale for quite sometime.

It has been for sale for at least a couple of months.

Has anyone happened to check this one out in person? Interesting in getting it but would love some input if anyone has seen it in person! It would be about a 20hr drive for me coming from Texas. 😅

Would you mind elaborating? I'm just getting into this whole world of things so any info (especially on this vehicle) would be much appreciated! Were you able to actually check it out in person?
He means that the axles were painted to cover up the rust. Which mean that they probably painted over other rust as well.

Could I not also assume that it was painted for rust prevention? Or does it usually mean that it was for a cover-up?
I mean possible but chances are it’s the former. The worst you could do is talk to the owner and find out more info. But here’s the thing it’s been sitting for months. Could just be a function of price being too high but I suspect that’s not the case. Here in Utah things that sought after are either bought up Pretty quick because it’s amazing condition or price for the condition is stellar or they sit. I can give you an example I’m selling a fully armored 100 series that does have rust. Been for sale for about 2 months. I know it’s not pristine nor is it price as such. It’s priced to about what I have in to it. When people contact me they get offended because they don’t read the description or look at the photos. I’m not hiding rust but the bottom line is Utah is a state know for rust. So I promise there is something fishy. If you’re really concerned have someone on utor where you originally posted go check it out.

I mean possible but chances are it’s the former. The worst you could do is talk to the owner and find out more info. But here’s the thing it’s been sitting for months. Could just be a function of price being too high but I suspect that’s not the case. Here in Utah things that sought after are either bought up Pretty quick because it’s amazing condition or price for the condition is stellar or they sit. I can give you an example I’m selling a fully armored 100 series that does have rust. Been for sale for about 2 months. I know it’s not pristine nor is it price as such. It’s priced to about what I have in to it. When people contact me they get offended because they don’t read the description or look at the photos. I’m not hiding rust but the bottom line is Utah is a state know for rust. So I promise there is something fishy. If you’re really concerned have someone on utor where you originally posted go check it out.
I’m spending some $$ to have a mechanic check it out tomorrow. We’ll see how it goes!

I’ve actually been looking at this too. I’m in Denver. Love to hear an update.
I’ve actually been looking at this too. I’m in Denver. Love to hear an update.
$200 later and the mechanic had mostly good things to say about the vehicle with a few things that would need to be attended to. With everything going on with the virus I decided to pass on it and also wasn't feeling up for the 40hr round trip haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom