Post your wheeling damage pics (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

have you already taken off the mud flaps, or did you break them off before you took them off? 😆

Ha. Actually I cut them down a while back. I didn't like the look with them completely removed so I opted to just reduce them.

Speaking of mud flaps, they are surprisingly resilient! Popped right back!

Articulation check (Normal height)

IMG_4773.jpg

IMG_4771.jpg

IMG_4772.jpg

That is a gnarly trail. I'm shocked the damage is not WAY worse.
I backed off about a quarter of the way to Hey Joe, maybe 2.25 miles in 👍
THEN read the trail description back @ camp. 😆

What is your favorite trail book for your region? I have a bunch of books and maps, and history. But there are so many trails out there...

What is your favorite trail book for your region? I have a bunch of books and maps, and history. But there are so many trails out there...
top of my head...
Wells is pretty good (and also does many areas pretty well). Massey does a lot too but is more broad, fewer trails per area but covers many areas, seems more moderate trails.

Nice! Memories made = check!

BTW, that is a cool filler panel (?) around your trailer hitch, really makes for an integrated look. Can you provide more info? Would love to get rid of the stock cover.
I just cut my bumper so if you look closely it’s just cut. And to be honest not well it’s all jagged

Wow, I guess I need better glasses. I also need to pop off the silly stock cover and take another look since I don’t remember it all being that flush. I can’t get the picture to blow up enough to see any jagged edges, so well done!

Wow, I guess I need better glasses. I also need to pop off the silly stock cover and take another look since I don’t remember it all being that flush. I can’t get the picture to blow up enough to see any jagged edges, so well done!
I got the bumper chop off of here on IH8MUD I think it was medicman who posted just do a search under bumper chop in this forum,
A0EC7AC5-5213-4EE6-91FF-C71EF6014EDC.jpeg
81953B5E-73DC-4B38-B8F3-4BAD97F68CD7.jpeg
C955A015-374C-415A-BF8C-EB56FC525647.jpeg
948F2BE2-15D7-4C25-9F01-7F403298F807.jpeg
F6536261-E445-45FF-9E9B-7EFF0CF49A4E.jpeg
I attached some pics of it maybe you can see it better

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom