SOLD 79 series new take off seats (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

joekatana

GOLD Star
Threads
Land Cruiser 79 series new take off seats. I have one set of brown new take of seats from a HZJ79 pickup , these will also fit a 75 series pickup. They have been in storage for a while and then shipped across the world and need a good shampoo and vacuum to be new again. Hard to come by and with all the 79 series cabs floating around now someone will want these.

750$ for the pair , these can be picked up at 75495TX or I can put them on a pallet for you if you arrange freight shipping.

IMG_9045.jpg
IMG_9046.jpg
IMG_9047.jpg
IMG_9048.jpg

Bump

I was given a set of 76 series seats for a pick up project. had to buy new metal seat bases and seat rails which cost >$500. If this was only available 3 years ago I could have saved months in time, money, upholstery, etc.

GLWS

I have an HJ60 with the bench front passenger seat similar to these. My main complaint is how low the back support is and these look to be a little taller. Lemme know if you think they're taller. I live in Rockwall and can drive up. Thanks

I have an HJ60 with the bench front passenger seat similar to these. My main complaint is how low the back support is and these look to be a little taller. Lemme know if you think they're taller. I live in Rockwall and can drive up. Thanks
Been a long time now since I have owned a 60 so I have no idea on that .

FYI, the floor supports in a 60/70/74 are not level like they are required to be in a 75/79 series with fuel tank under the seats. Some mods will be required to fit these. The drivers seat will fit a suspension base but what do you do with the 60% bench on passenger side?

You would also loose center console.

the best home is a 75/79 cab project as they bolt right in.

FYI, the floor supports in a 60/70/74 are not level like they are required to be in a 75/79 series with fuel tank under the seats. Some mods will be required to fit these. The drivers seat will fit a suspension base but what do you do with the 60% bench on passenger side?

Good to know. I bet I can fabricate something that will work... I'll keep digging in.

Do you know if the seat backs are higher on these vs 60 series?

No worries. I might head up your way this week and bring my passenger bench seat to compare. Let me know if this week works. Next week or the week after is wide open.

No worries. I might head up your way this week and bring my passenger bench seat to compare. Let me know if this week works. Next week or the week after is wide open.

If you are just after a bench seat I have one more here that might work , this week will be hard but let's shoot for next week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom