For Sale 1971 FJ40 Landcruiser Parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a 1971 FJ40 Land cruiser that I purchased as a parts vehicle for a rebuild of another. I have a lot of parts I will not need. I will ship smaller parts, however, larger parts are pick up only in Virginia Beach VA. Below is the removed items I have along with a pic of the parts vehicle.

6 Cylinder head $100 (pick up only) Sold

Brake cylinder $25.00 + shipping

Clutch cylinder $25.00 + shipping

Wipers and motor $50.00 + shipping Sold

Windshield Frame $100 (pick up only)

Grab bar above glove box crinkle coat powder coated $25.00 + shipping

Seats $100 (pick up only) Pending pick up

Manual transmission $250 (pick up only)

Brake drums (4) and cylinders free to good home (pick up only)

There are other parts (not many) still on the vehicle. I plan to sell the frame and cowling at a later date.

IMG_5892.jpg

IMG_5894.jpg

IMG_5886.jpg

IMG_5885.jpg

IMG_5882.jpg

Last edited:
Those headrests are worth way more than the seats, and, I'm in the early style headrest market.

Those headrest look too wide for the 73-78 seats. More likely 1/79+. Either a picture of the side latch or seat back would clear up which side.

May be just because the headrest are closest to the camera. Why look wider would just be sure what they are. I would be interested in pre 9/72 headrests that would never imported to the US which I'm sure these aren't.

Last edited:
Do you have a rh side lower dash pad available?

If you’re interested in separating the valve cover from the head I’m interested

I a
Interested in wiper setup if complete and you will ship.
Good news, and bad news. Yes wiper assembly is complete. I did test it on the bench today and it works, however, the end of the cable housing on the non-motor side is rusted through. The inner cable is still connected and goes back and forth.since the non powered assembly was not mounted, it moved back and forth, vice rotating the lever assembly. Let me know if your interested.

IMG_5887.jpg

I have a 1971 FJ40 Land cruiser that I purchased as a parts vehicle for a rebuild of another. I have a lot of parts I will not need. I will ship smaller parts, however, larger parts are pick up only in Virginia Beach VA. Below is the removed items I have along with a pic of the parts vehicle.

6 Cylinder head $100 (pick up only)

Brake cylinder $25.00 + shipping

Clutch cylinder $25.00 + shipping

Wipers and motor $50.00 + shipping

Windshield Frame $100 (pick up only)

Grab bar above glove box crinkle coat powdercoated $25.00 + shipping

Seats $100 (pick up only)

Manual transmission $250 (pick up only)

Brake drums (4) and cylinders free to good home (pick up only)

There are other parts (not many) still on the vehicle. I plan to sell the frame and cowling at a later date.

View attachment 2276889

View attachment 2276890

View attachment 2276892

View attachment 2276893

View attachment 2276894
Getting myself on the list for any possible column shifting part. Steering wheel, turn signal etc the whole piece. Thanks

If the previously interested parties pass I am interested in the wiper for parts. I have the same one but the other half is jibbed up.

KevO

Getting myself on the list for any possible column shifting part. Steering wheel, turn signal etc the whole piece. Thanks
I have the entire steering column with the shifter. Pics to follow. PM me with a number I can text pics since site is not is not able to send pic attachments..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom