FOUND ONE - Help - Need a 4 Bedroom Rental House Pronto! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Dissent

Questioning my life choices...
Threads
FOUND ONE...THANKS FOR THE HELP!

I have to vacate my existing rental home of 13 years ASAP. My landlord is moving back to this house.

Looking for anyone who has a rental property or knows of one that can refer me.

Area of focus is the North side of town, between Peoria and Lake Pleasant, down through Glendale, across the I-17 corridor, all the way east to Rio Verde and down to Piestawa Peak.

I am looking to spend no more than $2200 for a 2500+ ft house with 4+ bedrooms, 2+ baths, really prefer Gas and no HOA.

Very open to New River, Cave Creek, Prescott Valley and Sedona!

My lease is up April 30, trying to extend to May 31 but it may not happen.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
I have to vacate my existing rental home of 13 years ASAP. My landlord is moving back to this house.

Looking for anyone who has a rental property or knows of one that can refer me.

Area of focus is the North side of town, between Peoria and Lake Pleasant, down through Glendale, across the I-17 corridor, all the way east to Rio Verde and down to Piestawa Peak.

I am looking to spend no more than $2200 for a 2500+ ft house with 4+ bedrooms, 2+ baths, really prefer Gas and no HOA.

Very open to New River, Cave Creek, Prescott Valley and Sedona!

My lease is up April 30, trying to extend to May 31 but it may not happen.

Thanks in advance!

email me or text me, I have a friend who is in the single family home rental business. (for some reason my PMs are not working. It says I have reached my limit).

for some reason my PMs are not working. It says I have reached my limit.

Silver star gets you fewer ads, unlimited messages and ability to add pictures to messages. May be other benefits but those three are worth the $20 a year.

Silver star gets you fewer ads, unlimited messages and ability to add pictures to messages. May be other benefits but those three are worth the $20 a year.
Thank you for pointing it out. I did not realize my Silver Star expired.

Dang, my Gold expired too. I PM'd you @brices123!

Last edited:
Thanks!

Thank you for pointing it out. I did not realize my Silver Star expired.

Not sure if I signed up for it or not but last year it automatically charged my PayPal for the silver star. When ever Mud did the major upgrade (2013?) with a silver messages were no longer limited. I have some messages with members that are ongoing and probably fifty pages or more. Worth it just to keep not had to figure what to delete and what to keep. With a LC hobby $20 a year is nothing.

Not sure if I signed up for it or not but last year it automatically charged my PayPal for the silver star. When ever Mud did the major upgrade (2013?) with a silver messages were no longer limited. I have some messages with members that are ongoing and probably fifty pages or more. Worth it just to keep not had to figure what to delete and what to keep. With a LC hobby $20 a year is nothing.

I doubt many have an issue with the fee, mine expired for god knows how long. I didn’t notice it for a long time, didn’t receive any notice or reminder to renew.

This thread is so far off topic but I found a new house so do whatever you want with it now. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom