not cruiser related but my new build (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
With a name like mtn biker you would think that all i would post about would be mountain bikes, yet i haven't posted one thing to CSC about mountain bikes. Well that is all about to change. With most of the smallish projects done on Uma I am starting to focus my time energy and money on my next build. Unfortunately no it is not an 80, or even a 4runner or mini truck. No I am building up a new mountain bike. Lets just hope for better luck with this one then the last 2 which were stolen right out of my enclosed carport. This was is the story of my too good to be true face book deal. There was a guy who said "free first come first serve no holds." It was his down hill bike that looked like the tail end of a crime scene. All that was left was a rolling chassis with 2 flat tires. I was fortunate enough to be the one to pick it up or else this story would really suck. Anyway the derailleur hanger was missing, that was the first obstacle that i had to over come, with help from a local frame welder i got that replaced. The P.O. got a hold of me yesterday and said that he has the seat post and the rear brake caliper mounting bracket.

IMG_20191113_180517.jpg

Screenshot_20200326-113449_Messenger.jpg

I’ve built a few bikes over the years. Fun job to do...even better once you’re ripping down the mountain on a bike you built!

I’ve built a few bikes over the years. Fun job to do...even better once you’re ripping down the mountain on a bike you built!
this will be my 3rd or 4thbike build

this will be my 3rd or 4thbike build
My bike repair guy loves me—your best customer is the one who always breaks his toys!
Zona

My cruiser repair guys loves me - I keep adding s*** to the list...
WF

20200514_173112.jpg

Just need the cranks to show up and then project piranha will be done. I have the chain just not pictured.

IMG_20200629_145017_395.jpg

It is finally all put together and all i have to do is tune it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom