Wanted 3FE Alternator bracket and bolts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am in need of the bracket to hold the top end of the alternator and all of the associated hardware. Let me know if you have one laying around

I have a parts truck I could pull the parts from. How much is the parts worth to you? I’d have to drive 30 minutes pull the parts pack and ship.

I have a parts truck I could pull the parts from. How much is the parts worth to you? I’d have to drive 30 minutes pull the parts pack and ship.

Honestly don't even know what its worth? I know SOR charges close to 100 bucks for their used stuff but always feel that they are way over priced.

80 series or 62. If 62 what month and year. There are 3 different 3FE brackets in the US

Bump. I am guessing I need an 89/90 bracket. I know it is not an 88 as the wiring harness I have it not that year. Any help is appreciated.

i have all Your Disc . / NLA Mounting / Tension belt drive hard ware in one easy to understand Plug and Play KIT ..

1600313415395.png

1600313615774.png

i have all Your Disc . / NLA Mounting / Tension belt drive hard ware in one easy to understand Plug and Play KIT ..

View attachment 2438001

View attachment 2438003
Do you have the bracket though? I’m missing the entire bracket and hardware

Do you have the bracket though? I’m missing the entire bracket and hardware

no only what i show you here

this is a big deal all the small parts in my special engineered kit i personally developed to help you out

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom