Prospeed 100 series roof rack for Landcruiser and LX470! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Update guys! Finally all ready to start shipping tomorrow! If you haven’t paid the rest of the invoice do so. Thanks again for your patience especially with all the crap going on!

If you guys who didn’t make it on this GB are interested in a rack I am accepting a pre orders for the next run. No GB in the foreseeable future. PM me off details thanks

Can we expect some sort of shipment notification or tracking? If not, not a huge deal. In the middle of planning a move and want to make sure I’m available when the rack shows up. Thanks!

Hey guys a lil delay the rear brackets were a lil off and I didn’t want to ship it like that but I have fresh rear brackets being cut and should be done this week hang in there and stay safe guys

Anyone have a iKamper Skyamp mounted on a Prospeed rack? The RTT looks pretty wide and I'm curious if there is any overlap on the sides of the rack.

Anyone have a iKamper Skyamp mounted on a Prospeed rack? The RTT looks pretty wide and I'm curious if there is any overlap on the sides of the rack.

Check out the dimensions for that RTT our rack width is 52” so you have a reference.

also I have begun shipping racks! So keep an eye out for tracking number alerts from PayPal. I’ll be shipping at least 10 rack next week starting Monday. I got a few out today. Thanks for your patience during these times!

Skycamp 2.0 is 55" if anyone else is following and curious. Thanks for the quick reply.

Check out the dimensions for that RTT our rack width is 52” so you have a reference.

also I have begun shipping racks! So keep an eye out for tracking number alerts from PayPal. I’ll be shipping at least 10 rack next week starting Monday. I got a few out today. Thanks for your patience during these times!
Thanks for keeping up with these even during these crazy times, getting these racks will give some of us stuff to do with all this free time :rofl:

Thanks for keeping up with these even during these crazy times, getting these racks will give some of us stuff to do with all this free time :rofl:

im grateful I can even do all this for people! It’s the perfect time to keep us all sane and happy by taking care rigs and staying home or self isolation when you head out to trails or camping:)

Hoping mine is on the ship list! 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼

Any mounting brackets recommended for an awning? Just purchased an 8’ ARB

They also have the RTT mounts.

Any mounting brackets recommended for an awning? Just purchased an 8’ ARB

Look into the quick-release mounting brackets from Ironman 4x4.
They work great...mount the “fixed” component to your rack (using T slots), and the QR portion to your awning. I think it’s a fairly universal pattern, that accommodates different brands of awning.
Once done, you just lift your awning on and off. Very simple but slick.

Unfortunately no 😔. Was really hoping to hear something by now considering shipping was supposed to start Monday after the delays with the brackets.

I know you guys are getting antsy butI’ve shipped about 10 sets already and about 5 local pick ups! Thanks for your patience guys during these times it’s just me a one man operation so I’m able to only ship out a couple at a time and I get dirty looks from FedEx when we’re doing at this shelter in place stuff here in California. This crap is crazy 🤦🏻‍♂️. Rest of the kits should all be shipped by next week. Thanks guys! Stay safe!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom