For Sale 80 Series - Black Molded Vinyl Flooring from TruFit Auto (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Selling: Complete black molded vinyl carpet for 80 series land cruiser. This includes the front, middle, back cargo and wheel arches. It is still in the it came in from Australia. Fluid proof and easy to clean.

Disclaimer: I fitted one set one set my on one of my 80 series and it does require some trimming and a heat gun to get it perfect. Nothing hard but i wanted to mentioned it

Price: 350.00 USD- I paid 480.00 USD

Link: Our range for: Toyota Land Cruiser 1991 80 SERIES - Tru-Fit Carpets & Vinyls by Vision Auto Pty/Ltd

Last edited:
what color?

since they are from Oz, these are for RHD '80s then?

Do you have pics of the one you installed? Very interested just want to see how it looks but haven't been able to find anything online.
Also I'm assuming steering wheel location does not matter. Shipping to 98002

since they are from Oz, these are for RHD '80s then?

No difference since you have cut in your holes.
Why are you selling it?? How much shipping to 33178
The one i am selling is an extra one that was supposed to go on my other LC, I changed my mind solely based on not wanting to do the extra work and condition of carpet.
Using Fedex online tool- the estimate is 130 for Shipping - I would be willing to split cost if you are serious.

Still waiting on reply.
Hey Dan, sorry for the late reply. I don't have pictures of the front as i am the process of deleting the fridge console and installing the delta console- I do have pics of rear cargo area if you are interested PM your cell and i can send you pics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom