Cottonland Picture of the Day Thread (10 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

22D2FA78-3F50-415C-8DA9-EE230614C83A.jpeg

Last edited:
I’m sure he’s sideways on some of his calls dealing with big pharma

Last edited:
People assume farm kids want to be outside all the time. Mine are just like others. Games. Texting. Blah.
Starting last week we’ve had a dedicated hour to help me do stuff. So far they have all been s*** jobs. He got a good surprise today. Learned how to open the safe and get the right ammo. Mags. We finished up with a cleanup. And reloading of the mags.

B772D5B8-E39D-46E6-A706-8773A29CA7C1.jpeg

People assume farm kids want to be outside all the time. Mine are just like others. Games. Texting. Blah.
Starting last week we’ve had a dedicated hour to help me do stuff. So far they have all been s*** jobs. He got a good surprise today. Learned how to open the safe and get the right ammo. Mags. We finished up with a cleanup. And reloading of the mags.

View attachment 2248936
The 'title' from yesterday's pic of the day post was a day early...

Youngest just got her drivers permit. Mom offered her a ride of her choice. She looks at me, bats her eyes, and asks if she can drive the 80. What, I was supposed to say no?? Besides, ARB front, Sean bumper rear. Armor up, baby.

Standard homemade CD with AC/DC, GNR, the Stones, and Van Halen is the default listening option. Like her older sister, she knows every word, and it’s her go-to. Be raisin’ chirrens right up here in Memphis.

What’s that you got growing there

Poor mans mulch :grinpimp:

sedum ‘acre’ Prolific spreader. Loves hot and dry and handles humidity well. Should do well at tilda bogue

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back
    Top Bottom