I was today years old when I figured out (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
What the straps on the bottom of the third row seats were for...

IMG_20200324_181323.jpg

Last edited:
You can watch a dvd on the nav screen.

I like the power rear wing windows.

You should also have little plastic pieces that snap onto the bottom of the seat. When the seat is removed from the vehicle, the plastic covers snap onto the mounts in the floor to cover the little hole. They don't keep things like leaves and dirt from falling in there, but it's a nice touch.

He don’t need a book; he has us!
I have both volumes of the FSM. I'm generally pretty knowledgeable about my vehicle, but I guess I never spent much time back there other than throwing hunting gear in at the beginning of the season then swapping it out for my tool box afterwards.

Always exciting to find new features. One day the middle row cup holder popped out of my center console, that was exciting. So now we have like 6 cup holders within reach

Just found out how the "auto a/c" and "auto re-circulation" works.
Very smart system for a 22 yr old vehicle, even how it uses engine temps to adjust the fan speed and the "smoke sensor" in conjunction with the entire system.

It only works when you’re in Park, no big loss.
There’s a hack for this up here somewhere - you press the 4 corners of the nav screen and it works while driving. I used It a handful of times 6-7 years ago for my passenger (wife) but you might as well use your phone.

So Yeah, I agree. No big loss

If you click the switch to adjust the mirror to L or R, and leave it, the mirrors tilt down in reverse
Whaaaaaa that pretty awesome

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom