Wanted FJ62 Front Door Speaker Covers- BUY, RENT, or BORROW - Please Read (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I’m preparing a friend’s low mile Freeborn Red FJ62 to sell and it currently has some unfortunate aftermarket speakers in the front door.

In a perfect world, I would like to purchase a pair of gray FJ62 speaker covers for the front doors. BUT, since the world is far from perfect, I’d like to 3D print a suitable OEM style replacement. I am looking to buy, rent, or borrow (will gladly give you a deposit) one grill of either color, including ones with broken tabs to give to my engineer friend to replicate. I'd need it for about a week or two.

The goal would then be to make an affordable alternative available to the community. Anyone who can help us will undoubtedly receive a complimentary pair of the replacements.

Thanks for looking. Feel free to email me ap.eisenhauer @ gmail.com

Thanks. -Adam

Last edited:
Adam, I have only one from a brown/beige interior. If you find one the same color else where, hit me up.

yes. what are they going for in good condition?

Hyhpe’s grill was for a 60. That’s my fault, I thought they were the same.

I updated the original post to show FJ62 only as well as expand on my goal. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Not mine but this could be what you are looking for.

9F40ABDD-05F8-4599-9168-BD06874A1442.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom