Replacement Seat Covers for LX470 / Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven’t received the covers yet but will most likely have a professional install them.
Ah. Well, yeah. I still haven't heard anything from ridies even after contacting them. Fail

Ah. Well, yeah. I still haven't heard anything from ridies even after contacting them. Fail

how long have you been waiting not a good look if days or weeks... 24 hours would be nice since they mentioned no other customer service is better.

The factory sent me pictures before they shipped (3/17) and it did include arm rests. They also asked the dimensions of my center console to be sure that they shipped the US version. Just reach out to them and they should take care of it.

View attachment 2242477

You have a Lexus?

@Ridies, Do you have the Land Cruiser patterns? As shpwn on post #38, the patterns for Land Cruisers and Lexus are different.

how long have you been waiting not a good look if days or weeks... 24 hours would be nice since they mentioned no other customer service is better.
They just got back to me with a 'we will get back to you' so uhh

Just received the seat covers. Quality of leather and stitching looks great. Arm rests and center console included. They threw in extra material as well.
I will post pictures once installed. Probably be sometime late next week.

Just received the seat covers. Quality of leather and stitching looks great. Arm rests and center console included. They threw in extra material as well.

Please do follow up, would love to see it.

Reactions: LCT

LC or LX? Correct Center console leather for US?

Which Leather?

Ohhh, and I'm putting you on my list...

They sent samples when I requested them. Took about a week.
Ridies Samples.jpg

Good luck lol

He was Johnny on the spot for a while. Seems to have abandoned this thread and a customer.

That's not right...

4qn7brqgnge21.jpg

LC or LX? Correct Center console leather for US?

Which Leather?

Ohhh, and I'm putting you on my list...
LX
US center console leather
Genuine - Light tan (#11)
For?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom