3 inch front springs? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Radflo makes a great product .

Ye but radflo dont sell front springs seperately, in australia most of our springs are only 2inch and the extra loft comes from winding up the preload which is not how preload adjustment is meant to be used, the struts im going to use are 590mm open length so top spacers are kind of out of the question as id need to run extended bump stops and limit straps.

Didnt know they made anything over 2 inch for an fj im preferably after a longer softer set up rather then something short and stupidly stiff

Didnt know they made anything over 2 inch for an fj im preferably after a longer softer set up rather then something short and stupidly stiff

I must NOT be understanding what it is you are wanting to do.

I have a 3" OME lift on my FJ. OME springs (medium) and Nitrocharger shocks all around.

I am just looking for front 3 inch springs, i already have struts decided on, what im trying to avoid are springs that give more lift by being shorter and stiffer and trying to avoid winding up the preload as much as possible, longer softer springs are what im looking for

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom