recommend a body guy in Salt Lake, Utah? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Salt Lake/Park City/Heber... anywhere in Northern Utah...
I didn't see a pole while mall-crawling and dented my front right fender pretty good.
I also have 4 dents above my roof rails from s***ty bent crossbars holding a RTT. The mounts folded in on got my roof.
Yes I'm an idiot on both accounts. But I really want to get it fixed.
Anyone know someone reputable, willing to work on older trucks?
Thanks

I didn't see a pole while mall-crawling and dented my front right fender pretty good.
I also have 4 dents above my roof rails from s***ty bent crossbars holding a RTT. The mounts folded in on got my roof.
Thanks
Did you find a good shop for the work you need? I'm also in salt lake and am interested in the drip rails/roof being fixed. Cheers.

Did you find a good shop for the work you need? I'm also in salt lake and am interested in the drip rails/roof being fixed. Cheers.
I got a recommendation from someone I deeply respect Toyota-wise, but haven't taken the truck in yet

Van Goes 801-641-9866. He's done some work for me after I raked the driver's side down a tree, good standup guy. Got the rec from Dustin at State Autotive. For the life of me I don't remember his name, but every time I've been there he has a few 100s and some really sweet classic cars in the shop.

I take my 80 to driftwood auto body on 800s in SLC. Great people and great work. Painted the hood and fixed a few things on my 80 recently.

Thanks
I ran my car into a cement column in underground parking. Yes I was pissed off however take out the car for $2,900.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom