Swap, Wanted or Sell Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey guys, I'm looking for a loaded rear axle housing off a mini truck. Gonna try and make a hybrid center diff for my cruiser.

LMK, Brent

I have the following for sale. Eveything you need to give your FJ40 big shoulders!

Old Man Emu Dakkar suspension. Was installed for a couple years on a 78. Still has the stickers on the springs so it's in great shape. This is the 2.5" lift. Includes shocks and "U" bolts. - $695

Five 33x10.5 BFG MT KM2 tires in excellent condition mounted on OEM gray steel 15" wheels with hub caps - $895

This stuff is too heavy to ship so you can pick it up in Johnston.
Greg
515-864-1275

IMG_2693.jpg

IMG_2694.jpg

IMG_2697.jpg

Hi Greg, Still available? I'm in Ames.

I have a lot of mini truck/4Runner parts for sale. From interior stuff to doors, diffs, and transfer cases. Let me know if you are looking for anything.

sent you an email...

Anyone interested in buying one of these small air compressors? I bought it accidentally months ago, and didn't realize the only way to use it is to connect it to my car battery. I thought someone here might find it useful. It's basically brand new. Asking $50 obo. If interested please text: 515-three four four-thirty 46 - TYIA

(internet pic)
MV50_Super_Flow.jpg

Mfg website: MV-50 Air Compressor

Looking for a good altenator for a 87 FJ60, took old one to repair shop but they can't rebuild it. Located in Cedar Rapids.

Please call or txt 319-270-1875

Looks like its been awhile for this thread. Anyone have a passenger side battery box out of a 91 or 92? I'm in Marion. 319 - 329 - 9970

Matt Tarnow @ Mid American Land Cruisers (563) 349-7376 he will have anything you need for your 80 series. He is just across the Miss in Ill. Great guy, Great prices!

Matt Tarnow @ Mid American Land Cruisers (563) 349-7376 he will have anything you need for your 80 series. He is just across the Miss in Ill. Great guy, Great prices!
Does he operate like afternoons or weekends, or business hours? Wanna reach out appropriately.

He has a different business during the day. It is his busy time of the year (taxes), if he doesn't answer leave a message.

Ask for the Tall Corn Cruiser discount.

i have some miscellaneous parts from my ‘95 free to whoever wants them. I have the factory running boards, third row seats, a PHH replacement kit. I’m sure I have more lying around. If you’re interested I can drop it off anywhere in the Des Moines area. It’s just gonna get trashed if I can’t get rid of it in the next week or so.

i have some miscellaneous parts from my ‘95 free to whoever wants them. I have the factory running boards, third row seats, a PHH replacement kit. I’m sure I have more lying around. If you’re interested I can drop it off anywhere in the Des Moines area. It’s just gonna get trashed if I can’t get rid of it in the next week or so.
I might be interested in some parts you may have, including the PHH kit. I'm in CR though and don't get to Des Moines to often...

I might be interested in some parts you may have, including the PHH kit. I'm in CR though and don't get to Des Moines to often...

I come from DSM to IC often and would be happy to help as convenient - in fact headed to IC on monday the 9th

Camper is For Sale

Camper is For Sale

What are you going to sleep in at MIOBI now? :confused:

I'm thinking tent on back of truck, I can't make it this year.

I just realized that the Motley Crue tickets i bought last year, well, it's the same day as Tall Corn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom