Spotted... (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

At a used stealership, RH drive petro, 65,000 kilometers. I don’t think it’s original paint. or body plastic side trim. They’re asking way too much $35k. Pristine diesel maybe, but why would a used car lot even have this? Especially in Reading Pa? BTW no lockers
8C838754-22C2-4AA1-BFED-BB39EEB4EF5C.jpeg
7167FF68-D285-407C-A2E2-E36B17D72AC6.jpeg
8E460BF9-E866-46F3-A340-A9CADA68660E.jpeg

At a used stealership, RH drive petro, 65,000 kilometers. I don’t think it’s original paint. or body plastic side trim. They’re asking way too much $35k. Pristine diesel maybe, but why would a used car lot even have this? Especially in Reading Pa? BTW no lockers View attachment 2226323View attachment 2226324View attachment 2226325

I feel I just saw this features on the TLCA group on facebook, or somewhere on facebook. interesting but agree the price is high.

Private used car lots love capitalizing on niche vehicles. They can ask whatever they want, and auction them on eBay/BaT. There is one our shop does a lot of business with. They love to shoot the moon on vehicles like that.

Private used car lots love capitalizing on niche vehicles. They can ask whatever they want, and auction them on eBay/BaT. There is one our shop does a lot of business with. They love to shoot the moon on vehicles like that.
Yeah they do.

Sorry I didn't get a picture, but saw a white and light blue FJ55 driving on Bridge Street in New Cumberland this past week. Anyone here?

Bill's 55 is green and white. I don't personally know of any blue and white 55's in that area now that Shayne Edmunds sold his to Joe.

Have to see if I see it again sometime. I only saw it briefly, but it looked pretty cherry.

Saw a dark grey (charcoal) 60 or 62 off Rt378 near Bethlehem. Looked clean, black wheels.

Wednesday morning 7-30 coming out of the shopping center? I feel like such a creep haha but when I see a Cruiser or E30, I notice! I was in my 80 and beeped

Yea that sounds about right. I think I drove the 62 to work on Wednesday. This week has been a bit of a blur. I get the same way when ever I see a cruiser no matter the series. I’m just north of Easton and work off of rt 100 so I’m around the 378 area often.

White 80 series look sweet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom