Overland Metric: JIS Bolt Kits & Hardware | Stainless & Carbon Steel (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I really like these kits, always using them. Are you going to do another black friday sale for 2019? I need to order some more.

Thanks

Thanks for asking, yes we will be posting a Black Friday ad this year.

Details coming but it will be for stainless and gold cadmium hardware.

Thanks for asking, yes we will be posting a Black Friday ad this year.

Details coming but it will be for stainless and gold cadmium hardware.

Oh man... I have a weakness for your gold cad stuff. Gotta keep my hardware drawer stocked. I’ve been using your stuff on my 70-series Troopy now.

Black Friday through Cyber Monday Sale is Now Active through End of Monday

25% Off
All Stainless and Gold Cadmium Kits and Hardware

No Code Needed, Discount Automatically Applied in Cart

Happy Thanksgiving to Everyone!

Oh man... I have a weakness for your gold cad stuff. Gotta keep my hardware drawer stocked. I’ve been using your stuff on my 70-series Troopy now.

That's awesome to hear, post up some pics if you have any.

Thank You!!

Great deal with free ship, too!

Placed my order yesterday. Looking forward to these as the finishing touch on my amateur restoration. Especially on an FJ40, where so many fasteners are exposed. On a fresh restoration, the crusty old fasteners now stick out like a sore thumb.
Me to. I only wish I could have spent more. lol

Cyber Monday Sale is Now Active through End of Monday

25% Off
All Stainless and Gold Cadmium Kits and Hardware

No Code Needed, Discount Automatically Applied in Cart
Not working any more during checkout, maybe I am couple hours late? It’s still Monday in California 11:46pm.

Could you help to get 25% discount? Thanks.

Silver Zinc Kits now in Stock and Ready to Ship

CLICK HERE for FJ40 Silver Zinc Kit

IMG_2841_AVAILNOW2.jpg

Bulk Hardware in Silver Zinc coming Soon

I have purchased several of your kits and won't use anything else.
Also just picked up some of your sems stainless m6 and m8 and they are 🔥🔥

Any chance of putting together a full SEMS kit? Or almost full?

Thanks for doing this!!!

Any chance of putting together a full SEMS kit? Or almost full?

When you say full SEMS kit you thinking hex head, and in stainless or carbon steel (yellow/silver zinc)?

I've been looking at some carbon steel SEMS possibly, but haven't had the chance to pull that together yet.

When you say full SEMS kit you thinking hex head, and in stainless or carbon steel (yellow/silver zinc)?

I've been looking at some carbon steel SEMS possibly, but haven't had the chance to pull that together yet.

Yes!

To be specific, I would like to see the SEMS kit in Stainless (do they already come this way for your stainless kits?) , and Yellow Zinc (hex head). Stainless for externals, yellow for the internals / engine bay.

I haven't checked out your silver zinc stuff yet, but those look real nice as well. Maybe a small order coming your way to get my eyeballs on them.

Thanks Again!

I'm looking to have some spare nuts/bolts/screws for my LX470 - I've been doing some work on would like to just trash and replace the hardware that looks corroded, etc.. anytime I have one out.

I don't want to have every conceivable nut/bolt my vehicle could use on hand, but say a set that would cover 80% of them - there can't be THAT many different commonly used attachments on the hundred series surely?

Anyone put together tn order that would correspond to that? I'm struggling to figure out which items I should order

I have a BJ74 and I bought the full kit for a 40 series when it was on sale.
Overkill but very handy to have such a variety.

I have had to supplement with some larger bolts, nuts like M12.
I also bought a bunch of taps to use on threaded holes, welded nuts etc. The stuff that can't be pulled off and replaced.

Have you guys had any problems with the yellow zinc losing its color? I've been reading around and wouldn't have guessed that would be the case but maybe so. Was going to go with yellow so it looked more original but thinking maybe silver zinc now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom