February TX Hill Country Cruiser Run Recap (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Led a group of 9 total Cruisers (3 white LXs, 1 100LC, 3 80s, 1 200 and 1 very mint 55) on a 120 mile gravel run from Llano to Mason TX with a stop for lunch at Coopers BBQ in Mason. Weather in TX has been pretty dry this winter so the numerous water splashes that were present last year were not present this. However, the James River crossing was awesome as usual. It's always fun getting together with other Cruiser owners and sharing stories of our builds and experiences we've all had in our rigs. I think most would agree that this community is one of the absolute best to be a part of. I've met so many great people through this forum and forged numerous friendships along the way. I look forward every day I wake up to putting the keys in my 98 LX.

IMG_4840.JPG

IMG_4847.JPG

IMG_4853.JPG

IMG_4842.JPG

More pics...

IMG_4856.JPG

IMG_4854.JPG

IMG_4839.JPG

IMG_4843.JPG

Great Pics thanks for sharing.

That looks awesome. Thanks for sharing. I'm a new owner of a 100 LC and in SMTX. I'll pay attention to this in the next year as that looks like fun.

Any website for the group (I don't have FB)?

That looks awesome. Thanks for sharing. I'm a new owner of a 100 LC and in SMTX. I'll pay attention to this in the next year as that looks like fun.

Any website for the group (I don't have FB)?

I usually just post an invite in the Central Texas Landcruiser sub-forum on this site. I make this run at least once/month. I typically do an organized run twice/year....once in Jan/Feb and another in April when the flowers start to bloom. You're welcome to join anytime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom