For Sale 79 bodies available (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Wonder if these are leftovers from armored vehicles or other purpose builds ?

Wonder if these are leftovers from armored vehicles or other purpose builds ?
I think I saw some previous posts. Looked like 200 series bodies, completely composite. I think all the original bodies have been replaced with armored composite shell bodies.

Yep. We are offered these for sale. They are brand new bodies all LHD. No dashes and front seats. Just a body.

Pricing has been the biggest question. Pricing is very competitive considering what other aftermarket bodies out there cost (Fj40 full tubs) Your getting a brand new 2019-2020 original Toyota body with no previous body work and original Toyota paint. In this particular case your getting a cab with factory carpet, door cards, headliner, front and rear bumpers, just no Dash and all its internals, front seats, center console and no dash harness. The engine is completely stripped. if you have an 80 series donor truck. You can reuse all of the interior components and custom make it work. The frame will work for this application as well.

I am currently awaiting freight costs from the middle east to Maryland. Should have that this coming week. I am currently in Dubai and will be back stateside on Monday. I have gotten slammed with inquiries for the bodies and will be using my social media accounts to update everyone.

Right now pricing based on previous international shipping experience is around $7-$8k landed in the US for the complete cab and body. I have s rough estimate on how many 79 bodies I can fit in a container. But i am working on that fuso I can lower pricing even more.

www.instagram.com/landcruiserheaven
www.facebook.com/landcruiserheave

2125F2EB-0EBB-41BE-BC22-C30993634510.jpeg
2125F2EB-0EBB-41BE-BC22-C30993634510.jpeg
2A841879-2F9E-45BF-9F1A-D19346389E8B.jpeg
69ACF95F-5F3F-4010-AEFC-BB0B2061F48E.jpeg
0C975523-F820-4DB2-A01C-9DE362A48745.jpeg

heya - does anyone know the width of these 79 series ? ie compared to 80 series/ fitting on 80chassis?

U gotta love these ISIS going out of business sales !!! ☠
I am awaiting dimensions for the body as well as the dash space. I am wondering if an 80 series dash will fit and dash problem solved

Your cost estimate seesm great and right on par with the other batch of 79 bodies that were for sale. Those even come with more interior parts it looks like! Is that estimate for any body, 79 or 200? Or specifically the 79s?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom