Massive Metal Shop - New 100 series parts! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

been pushing your stuff on the 100 and 80 series FB groups too!

Man I really appreciate that, thank you! Having a micro business is tough and it totally relies on word of mouth. I'm not on FB and I didn't even know about the groups.

Kits and built vaults in stock and now shipping! Preorders shipped! Thanks!

100HCV-19.jpg

100HCV-18.jpg

100HCV-K1.jpg

Let me know when you get some more of those hidden console vaults back in stock! Looks like a fun welding project!

Let me know when you get some more of those hidden console vaults back in stock! Looks like a fun welding project!

Next batch will be ready this Friday! Kits will be available online for ordering that night.

Man I really appreciate that, thank you! Having a micro business is tough and it totally relies on word of mouth. I'm not on FB and I didn't even know about the groups.
it might be worth it to create an account for your business and post your wares in the 100/80 groups. there are a lot of people active there but not active on mud.

it might be worth it to create an account for your business and post your wares in the 100/80 groups. there are a lot of people active there but not active on mud.

I hear you. I just didn't agree with some of the changes/additions that FB made to their TOS years back so I decided just to steer clear.

magnamount.jpg

Check out my new Massive Rock Light Magnamount!
  • Universal design accommodates virtually any rock light (including KC, Rigid, Baja Designs, and imported generics)
  • Super strong neodymium magnet mount allows for fast and easy installation that you can adjust or remove on the fly
  • Swivel bracket design lets you dial in the light to the desired angle to achieve optimum beam direction and output. Point them anywhere!
  • CNC cut and formed stainless steel, lightweight and strong
  • Hardware included
  • Sold in pairs
ETA is under two weeks!

View attachment 2216517

Check out my new Massive Rock Light Magnamount!
  • Universal design accommodates virtually any rock light (including KC, Rigid, Baja Designs, and imported generics)
  • Super strong neodymium magnet mount allows for fast and easy installation that you can adjust or remove on the fly
  • Swivel bracket design lets you dial in the light to the desired angle to achieve optimum beam direction and output. Point them anywhere!
  • CNC cut and formed stainless steel, lightweight and strong
  • Hardware included
  • Sold in pairs
ETA is under two weeks!

Whenever I read "Neodymium" I say in my head "Neo-Diddly-um"... if you don't follow Ave on Youtube... you should

Hey I really like that design! Post some pics of one on a truck when you get the chance, I’d love to see how it looks. Do you have a ball park on price for a pair yet?

Hey I really like that design! Post some pics of one on a truck when you get the chance, I’d love to see how it looks. Do you have a ball park on price for a pair yet?

Thanks! As soon as they're done I'm putting them under my truck and my trailer. I'll post pics once they're installed. They'll be $45 shipped per pair.

Accessory mount for engine bay behind the air intake? Slee is the only one I can find and I don’t want to spend more on the mount than the air compressor haha

Accessory mount for engine bay behind the air intake? Slee is the only one I can find and I don’t want to spend more on the mount than the air compressor haha

I actually run Slee's mount and it's good quality. Haven't had any issues with it and it holds the ARB twin and second battery nicely.

I do have plans to make an accessory mount but it will be located in a different spot.

I actually run Slee's mount and it's good quality. Haven't had any issues with it and it holds the ARB twin and second battery nicely.

I do have plans to make an accessory mount but it will be located in a different spot.
Very interesting. Can't wait to see your ideas. Your work is top notch!

Man I wish I had a welder for that center piece.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom