February Trail Ride (Valentines Run) Feb 21st (1 Viewer)

Are you interested and what weekend?

• Yes, weekend of Feb 7-9

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Yes, weekend of Feb 13-15

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Yes, weekend of Feb 20-22

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • No, who do you think you are

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I would like to join on this trail ride but my front passenger side is still making funny wobbly shimmy noises over potholes and kind of vibrates when idling. Anyone with experience with IFS have time to look it over with me this weekend? Im thinking of heading to a do it yourself shop on base or if someone has somewhere we can jack it up that would be great.

you need help jacking it up more...? :hillbilly::hillbilly::flipoff2:

It is valentines day and I was only hoping... but somehow I knew you’d offer.
This is a little awkward... I didn't mean it the way you were hoping lol

@PRADO3 Have you changed the strut? My Lexus did the shack and shimmy with a side of rattle. The strut still dampen.

I would like to join on this trail ride but my front passenger side is still making funny wobbly shimmy noises over potholes and kind of vibrates when idling. Anyone with experience with IFS have time to look it over with me this weekend? Im thinking of heading to a do it yourself shop on base or if someone has somewhere we can jack it up that would be great.

I've was busy this weekend but if you're in Arlington this week I could take a look.

@afgman786 Put me down as confirmed as well. I'll bring some camping gear, but probably will make it a day trip as well leaving Alexandria early that morning. If anyone wants to carpool we can meet up in Manasass or something.

I’m not in the club, but I got a cruiser.

I look forward to meeting some of you guys and asking about CLCC.

I’ll be in the my green 80, have a great trip
So you plan on joining us at Village Inn before 0900 to be part of the ride? If so look forward to meeting you.

@PRADO3 Have you changed the strut? My Lexus did the shack and shimmy with a side of rattle. The strut still dampen.
Its got new struts... taking to @OTRAMM this weekend- also for timing belt, water pump and radiator. Anyone know a good way to get back to DC from there? Lol... or anyone wanna pick me up there on the way to the trail ride?

I am a go! Picked the 40 up today and stumps rebuilt carb is SWwwwweeet.
looking forward to finally seeing that thing on the road!

@Stumpalama thinking of testing out the new suspension on the 4runner?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom