no audio sound (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
i have a tesla style screen thats been working perfect, however ive just come back from holiday to a totally flat battery,i charged up and car started first time.however the radio has no sound ,anybody got any ideas ,all the screen settings seem fine.i did think amp failure or fuse but that would seem odd and i cant find the amp fuse. I also noticed the symbol 4th from the right and wondered what it is

B43C5DA3-3825-44C2-B373-9E419337A30A.jpeg

Last edited:
i have a tesla style screen thats been working perfect, however ive just come back from holiday to a totally flat battery,i charged up and car started first time.however the radio has no sound ,anybody got any ideas ,all the screen settings seem fine.i did think amp failure or fuse but that would seem odd and i cant find the amp fuse
ok seems like im on my own here if i get a result ill post

I know on one of the Android headunits that we had in my son’s vehicle had settings for “speaker output” or “preamp output”.

Is it possible that loss of power could’ve changed this setting on your Tesla screen?

On my non-tesla style touchscreen unit, I messed with audio settings and ended up with sound out of only one speaker. I did a factory reset and it started working. Possibly a hard reset would work for you too?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom