Bolt on turbo kit (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Between feeling " enabled" because of this thread and the fact that my original mounts are now 26 years old and "empowered" by @Onur Who was sat next to me relating how s*** a job it is to but "you will do it a few hours" I ended up ordering a set. I wonder how long they will sit on the shelf :)
#CantRapeTheWilling

Thank god you actually listened to me as opposed to some ****ing McDouche Toyota website on the correct parts to get. :lol:

The Wits’ End WasteGate Banana Hammock has arrived

495FA27F-9603-4726-B86C-950A03E93081.jpeg

The Wits’ End WasteGate Banana Hammock has arrived

View attachment 2210974
I hate you with a passion. :bang::flipoff2: You keep making me spend money. You take advantage of my Land Cruiser addiction and use and abuse me. Where can I send my money to buy this.

Turbo owners. Have you noticed a slight loss of power after the first few heat cycles? Mine feels a tad slower for some reason now. It feels like the turbo isn't spoiling as hard now. Maybe the ecu relearned and slowed it down? Am I the only one or maybe its in my head and that I'm just use to speed now. Maybe I need more power.

Edit typo. Relearned

Last edited:
so a $500 banana hammock that nobody want to see fitted

The ECU released? That is not a thing. You are just getting used to it. Go drive a stock truck. lol. Or double check your setup for exhaust leaks.

Turbo owners. Have you noticed a slight loss of power after the first few heat cycles? Mine feels a tad slower for some reason now. It feels like the turbo isn't spoiling as hard now. Maybe the ecu released and slowed it down? Am I the only one or maybe its in my head and that I'm just use to speed now. Maybe I need more power.

Turbo owners. Have you noticed a slight loss of power after the first few heat cycles? Mine feels a tad slower for some reason now. It feels like the turbo isn't spoiling as hard now. Maybe the ecu released and slowed it down? Am I the only one or maybe its in my head and that I'm just use to speed now. Maybe I need more power.

If you are serious, skip to the back of the book.......1,000 HP, no waiting. Oh, that glorious V8 growl with a serious dose of blower whine.
Screenshot_2020-02-14 Mopar Unleashes the Hellephant .png

The ECU released? That is not a thing. You are just getting used to it. Go drive a stock truck. lol. Or double check your setup for exhaust leaks.
Relearned.

Doesn't sound like exhaust leaks. Maybe a boost leak. I'll go over all intake and exhaust hoses tomorrow when its not trying to burn my arms off.

I have 93 LC and I know its stupid slow. No comparison. Its maybe in my head or there's a leak somewhere.

Sucks it’s a Dodge 🤔

My new Dodge is incoming. This in red. Ordered December 12th. Build date any second.

I can hardly wait for it to suck.....:lol:
Screenshot_2020-01-28 The 2020 Dodge Challenger 50th Anniversary Edition Is Extremely Gold.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom