Genuine Toyota OEM Parts up to 34% off MSRP! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@RUBEN CROW, is Toyota (89452-22090) the correct part# for a '97 FZJ-80 throttle position sensor? What I've researched seems to be for '93-'95 ...

shout out to your web development team for the drop down vehicle selection option. AA+++

Last edited:
@RUBEN CROW Would you be able to order JDM parts for the 80?

Dont want to speak for them, but typically US dealerships don’t have access to parts for foreign cruisers unless it’s the same part. I have had a few foreign cruisers and sourcing parts has always been a problem.

Depending what it is, a few Mud vendors offer non-US spec parts, engine, drivetrain, and some axle stuff can be had if you shake the tree, and partsouq.com is where I’ve had the best luck on RHD specific parts.

Dont want to speak for them, but typically US dealerships don’t have access to parts for foreign cruisers unless it’s the same part. I have had a few foreign cruisers and sourcing parts has always been a problem.

Depending what it is, a few Mud vendors offer non-US spec parts, engine, drivetrain, and some axle stuff can be had if you shake the tree, and partsouq.com is where I’ve had the best luck on RHD specific parts.
Torboflex.com is another good source. He sources out of the Middle-East.

Second that ^^ Excellent service!

Thanks
Ruben Crow

Wow! Great prices and FINALLY a dealer not price gouging on shipping!! My local dealer (Camelback) wanted $18 to ship a decal!! Norwalk $3, My go to spot now!

While $18 to ship a decal does sound very excessive, consider what's involved before the package/envelope is actually en route:
- someone gets a notification of your order
-- has to verify payment went through
-- has to verify your shipping address is valid
-- has to verify they actually do have stock of this item
- someone has to go and physically find the item
-- has to package it, ensure shipping address is correct
-- has to update current stock to reflect the sale
- someone has to drop it off at the post office, or have the mail service come pick it up
- someone has to update your order, let you know it has been shipped and share the tracking number

The tasks are all small and trivial, but they still take time that could be spent on other money-generating tasks. And then there's the possibility of the envelope being lost or your decal being damaged en route, and having to deal with your return/replacement process. While probably not an every day occurrence, these problems do happen and their cost has to be factored into the normal pricing.

Anyone charging only $3 for shipping a decal has either got an incredibly streamlined & automated flow, or is taking a monetary loss to provide you with that service.

The upside is that by taking a small loss here, the dealer gets your future business on other, higher-margin sales in the future.

Maybe 20 years ago this might be the case, but nowadays everything is streamlined and simplified by the click of a mouse. Especially at these big dealerships that have been around for a long time. I used to work in the parts department of a Ford and Caterpillar dealer many years ago and even then it was streamlined, it wouldn't take me longer than 5 minutes to find a part package it and send it to shipping. Big orders especially body shop were a PITA and took some time. But $18 for a decal when it's a couple cities over is ridiculous! Even with will call pickup locally it was still cheaper at Norwalk!

Either way I'm very happy with Norwalk and as you stated they will get my future business!

Glad to hear you are happy with our prices.
Sometimes the way the software calculates the shipping can lead to an excessive charge. It has happened to us a few times.
We try to use the cheapest methods possible unless you request otherwise.
Have a great day!

I bought all my parts from Norwalk.Great customer service, in store pickup for CA customers, fast and cheap shipping options.

They even refunded extra shipping fees I paid on multiple orders.

I don’t post much but felt the need to shout them out here.

@RUBEN CROW I need a brake booster for my 91 FJ80, 3FE.

Do you have one available?

44610-60620

It is discontinued from Toyota. No one is getting you an OEM version.

I would either upgrade to the later FZJ80 iteration (44610-60792) that Ruben can get or go aftermarket.

I'd recommend the former. Make sure to get the gaskets as well: 44785-35020 and 47275-24010.

@RUBEN CROW can you please help me with an order? Order # T-25023. I called on Monday to make sure it was in stock, they said it was, so I ordered it. The tracking shows Pre-shipment since Tuesday. I live about 75 miles away, so if it shipped, I should have it by now. I called and they said they had to request a trace though USPS, but I have not heard back, and I'm supposed to be installing my headers this weekend. I called again this morning, but they said all the internet parts guys are off until Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom