Parting Out Virginia/DC Parting Out 2f & Late 4 speed Trans/T-Case (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
thumbnail_image234.jpg
thumbnail_image3.jpg
thumbnail_image08.jpg
thumbnail_image54.jpg

Hey guys I have a blown motor/trans/t-case that im parting out in the VA/Washington DC area. willing to ship things in reason. buyer pays shipping. I would really rather see the trans/t-case so as a whole if possible. From what I understand 2nd gear does always work. Willing to sell the dead 2f motor if someone wants the whole thing. Message me on what your looking for. I also have a garage full of parts if there is anything else you may be looking for.

What year/model did this come out of? I may be interested in the distributor.
Hey there, Im going to be at my parts trucks and motor tomorrow. can I pick up that dizzy for you? also your messages are maxed out

the panel behind the distributor on the side of the block. Above the oil pan, but below the head.
im still unsure about what panel your talking about. im not sure there is one. is it in the pic? im going to the motor tomorrow so look and see if I can see it more closely.

im still unsure about what panel your talking about. im not sure there is one. is it in the pic? im going to the motor tomorrow so look and see if I can see it more closely.

when you are looking at front of the motor (fan blades) it will be a panel that bolts onto the block behind the distributor and will have a hose attached to it near the bell housing back of block.
9CA2D1F0-8976-4EA3-95EC-E66786B9872F.jpeg

should look like this one ☝🏼

And you should be able to find it 👇🏻
612F5E14-2F03-4CDF-B1CF-CDD96876AD91.jpeg

when you are looking at front of the motor (fan blades) it will be a panel that bolts onto the block behind the distributor and will have a hose attached to it near the bell housing back of block.
View attachment 2207047

should look like this one ☝🏼

And you should be able to find it 👇🏻
View attachment 2207048
Ooo perfect yeah I guess I didn’t even know that was a plate. Def have it. I can pull it for
You today for sure

Can I buy the transfer case and/or the linkage for it?
Would need you to ship them to CA if possible. We have a UPS account, can send a shipping label if you can box up the parts.
Feel free to Pm or calkl me please.
Georg
209-475-8808

Can I buy the transfer case and/or the linkage for it?
Would need you to ship them to CA if possible. We have a UPS account, can send a shipping label if you can box up the parts.
Feel free to Pm or calkl me please.
Georg
209-475-8808
Already sold it when I bought the 5 speed trans a few weeks back. Like I said I have one that out of a truck.

Looking for the thermostat housing and the alternator mounting hardware/brackets. Your inbox is full BTW

Looking for the thermostat housing and the alternator mounting hardware/brackets. Your inbox is full BTW
Thanks for the heads up about the inbox. All cleared out. Um yeah I have the housing & I have the alternator bracket but I dont have the tensioner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom