SOLD SLC: Black Vinyl HDJ81 VX Seat Covers SOLD (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.landcruisersdirect.com
I got these seat covers from Japan for my HDJ81 but decided they were too nice and I want some heavy-duty canvas ones instead. Made to cover front bucket seats and second row seats with covers for all 4 headrests. Black, nice faux leather vinyl. Looks like a little wear on the driver seat cover but the others look like they're brand new. No tears, rips, stains, etc. Look awesome. These slip over your current seats.

$300 includes shipping to the lower 48 states. HI/AK and international shipping available for additional cost.

Feel free to hit me up with questions.

IMG_9695.jpg

Last edited:
I got these seat covers from Japan for my HDJ81 but decided they were too nice and I want some heavy-duty canvas ones instead. Made to cover front bucket seats and second row seats with covers for all 4 headrests. Black, nice faux leather vinyl. Looks like a little wear on the driver seat cover but the others look like they're brand new. No tears, rips, stains, etc. Look awesome. These slip over your current seats.

$300 includes shipping to the lower 48 states. HI/AK and international shipping available for additional cost.

Feel free to hit me up with questions.

View attachment 2204906
Are they compatible for Lexus LX450?
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom