Any deals on ARB bumpers out there? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Im about to pull the trigger on an ARB bullbar for an 07 Tundra today or maybe tomorrow. Before I do, was wondering if anyone knew of some deals on the interwebs. Best I've found so far is Sierra Expeditions price.

I wish. I’d love to put one on my 17’, but can’t justify the cost. I miss the “cheap” ones I used to buy for my cruisers. Do it though!

I wish. I’d love to put one on my 17’, but can’t justify the cost. I miss the “cheap” ones I used to buy for my cruisers. Do it though!

I ordered yesterday and got a free ARB recovery kit with the order. I've never spent this much on a bumper but if it can keep me from filing an insurance claim due to an animal strike then I'll be happy. Ive only had the tundra for 3 weeks and already hit a deer with it. I just got extremely lucky and the deer only bent the bottom of the bumper just a tad. It hit the backside of the drivers wheel well and left some hair behind but thats about it.

Smittybilt has their M1 bumper on amazon for $867 with free shipping if you happen to be looking for something without headlight protection.

Congrats, and sounds like a nice bonus. Good to hear the deer wasn’t worse. Be sure to post up a few pictures once you get that installed.

Here are a few pics.

20200214_112233.jpg

20200214_112349.jpg

20200214_112334.jpg

20200214_112244.jpg

Looks good! I keep hoping to find a used one for a good deal. But, I might just have to bite the bullet.

Thanks! That price tag is a punch in the gut but if you call the place before you order most will work with you. Sierra Expedition, 4wp, bumper superstore, ....... are known to me to give a better deal than what is online.

It's a great bumper. Priced is high, but definately built with great design and quality material.

How did you connect up your turn signals for the ARB? Did you use the supplied instant tap splicers and connect to the headlight turn signal wire?

How did you connect up your turn signals for the ARB? Did you use the supplied instant tap splicers and connect to the headlight turn signal wire?
Just used the supplied instant tap. I tapped it near the headlight.

Looks good! I keep hoping to find a used one for a good deal. But, I might just have to bite the bullet.

There's a guy on Tundras.com that messaged me about selling his ARB and warn vr8500. He is located in LA though which I googled to be 11hours from you. Not sure if mudship is a thing still but it could workout for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom