Wanted FJ60 Rear Seat Set - Complete (any condition) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Seat Belt and rear seat combo 175$

CF74F1AB-08F5-4D3D-A8A5-AA906D3E4CA0.jpeg

8EDC3F32-E502-47E9-956E-B802A5BE230F.jpeg

7446DBDD-8A97-4795-9B3D-7506A2DC73C0.jpeg

Thanks for posting, Mike.

Could I get a couple of pics of the back/bottom sides of the rear seat pair? I’d like to see the condition of the mounting/folding components. Also, do you have the latches that the upper seat-half outer pins dock into when the seat is upright?

Thanks.

Todd

Thanks for posting, Mike.

Could I get a couple of pics of the back/bottom sides of the rear seat pair? I’d like to see the condition of the mounting/folding components. Also, do you have the latches that the upper seat-half outer pins dock into when the seat is upright?

Thanks.

Todd
Yes, the t
Cruiser is not here for pics. Ill send new pic and give answer on all parts your asking about on Monday.

Howdy! I've got a set to sell too, grey in color, if your other offer doesn't work out. I'm in Casper, Wyoming.

Hell yeah
Mike, in addition to sending me the backside pics of your rear seat set, can you let me know what shipping cost would be to zip code 93308? Thanks much.
Howdy! I've got a set to sell too, grey in color, if your other offer doesn't work out. I'm in Casper, Wyoming.
If you have pics I’d like to see them. Top and bottom of the rear set, if possible. Thanks.

Mike, in addition to sending me the backside pics of your rear seat set, can you let me know what shipping cost would be to zip code 93308? Thanks much.

If you have pics I’d like to see them. Top and bottom of the rear set, if possible. Thanks.
Sorry for the delay, Ill have the pics first thing in the AM. Ill tell you this...the only rips are the in the pics you see.
MT

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom