Gauging interest in 45LV window weatherstrip kit. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Replied back.

If anyone else needs a kit, I would be happy to put an order of 3 or more sets together.

PM me if so. Thanks.

Going to do another order of these since I've got 2 kits sold.....if anyone is interested in a kit, PM me as I'll order one more kit with this batch.

Going to do another order of these since I've got 2 kits sold.....if anyone is interested in a kit, PM me as I'll order one more kit with this batch.

Hi,
Just got a 1966 FJ45LV which plan to restore as soon as I get all the spare parts. I would be happy to get one complete kit. Please let me know if it’s possible
Cheers

I'm new to the site and just found this thread - stoked. I would love to order a set.

Can you send me a PM? I'll give you all the details.

Chris

2 kit orders placed, I ordered a 3rd for anyone that wants one. Let me know via PM.

Thanks.

I got my kit in successfully and I'm super stoked. It is kind of generic as far as gaskets and seals go, but the beauty of it is that it is all cut to size, and it eliminates the guesswork and time if a person were to decide to try to piece this together on their own. Thanks c2dfj45!

- Dave

I got my kit in successfully and I'm super stoked. It is kind of generic as far as gaskets and seals go, but the beauty of it is that it is all cut to size, and it eliminates the guesswork and time if a person were to decide to try to piece this together on their own. Thanks c2dfj45!

- Dave
Glad you liked it....they're nice kits and way easier to have all of it in one kit.

The next version will have the tailgate piece in it I think. Working on that now.

Going to place an order for a few more kits.....I will have ONE kit unspoken for if anyone is interested. PM me if so.

Hi all.....going to do another purchase for weatherstripping....if anyone would like to get in on this order, please PM me. I've contacted people who have expressed interest....just putting it out there for the rest.

Going to add the rear door weatherstrip to the kit as well for an additional amount. It's probably not correct but it works really well to keep that back sealed up and the hatch and tailgate nice and tight.

Hi all.....going to do another purchase for weatherstripping....if anyone would like to get in on this order, please PM me. I've contacted people who have expressed interest....just putting it out there for the rest.

Going to add the rear door weatherstrip to the kit as well for an additional amount. It's probably not correct but it works really well to keep that back sealed up and the hatch and tailgate nice and tight.
I purchased your kit last year. I haven't installed yet, but I am assuming it didn't include the rear door (hatch/tailgate) right? I would be interested in getting just that to add to my kit. Id appreciate more info. Thank you for doing this!

I purchased your kit last year. I haven't installed yet, but I am assuming it didn't include the rear door (hatch/tailgate) right? I would be interested in getting just that to add to my kit. Id appreciate more info. Thank you for doing this!

It seems like a lot of people are wanting the rear tailgate weatherstrip. I think we'll do 2 kits. One with, one without. I can probably figure out a way to get you the the stuff I used without breaking the bank. Shoot me a PM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom