SOLD 1976 Toyota FJ40 San Diego, CA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1976 FJ40
Engine: F motor
Trans: 4 speed
Miles on odometer: 29413

IMG_7082.jpg

IMG_7077.jpg

IMG_2826_LI.jpg

IMG_2825.jpg

IMG_6912.jpg

Last edited:
Hi
Can you send me pictures of the floor pan, engine bay, undercarriage frame & seats with cover off etc. If you have some. Any more pictures you have will be helpful.
Thank you
D
480-313-6782

If I get a chance I will power wash the mud off from the underside. I am in the middle of changing out injector pump on my truck. If you have any specific pics please let me know, I will do my best to provide all the info and pics you need.

IMG_2862.jpg
IMG_2863.jpg
IMG_2860.jpg
IMG_2861.jpg

Have the rear fender wells been cut? Haven't seen that kind of fender flare covering it.

Have the rear fender wells been cut? Haven't seen that kind of fender flare covering it.

NO they have not been cut. I have not seen any fender flare like that before either. It can be removed, they used metal screws on the under side of the flare. There is an L channel on the inside which makes me think it was NOT homemade as well as the form. The only thing that looks off is a metal loop on each outer end to keep the form. Please let me know if I can provide additional information. Thanks
support wire, but what do I know.
IMG_2877.jpg

may consider partial trade for the following

full size truck camper
old airstream travel trailer in need of love
off road trailer
peterbilt 359
kenworth

So confused...

Nothing to be confused about....I just removed the listing from here because I was tired of getting low ball offers on here, and CL although filled with low ballers, offers far more exposure. She is far from perfect, but when the AVERAGE offer is 10-12k, time to try a different approach. Cheers

Nothing to be confused about....I just removed the listing from here because I was tired of getting low ball offers on here, and CL although filled with low ballers, offers far more exposure. She is far from perfect, but when the AVERAGE offer is 10-12k, time to try a different approach. Cheers

Copy that, thought someone had low-balled you and was flipping it. I don't blame you one bit, I've had far more success selling LC's on other sites than here. It's an awesome truck and well worth the price, IMO. It's an awesome truck! I almost emailed you last week about trading for a SoCal teardrop. GLWS!

Copy that, thought someone had low-balled you and was flipping it. I don't blame you one bit, I've had far more success selling LC's on other sites than here. It's an awesome truck and well worth the price, IMO. It's an awesome truck! I almost emailed you last week about trading for a SoCal teardrop. GLWS!

Thanks for the kind words brother. It will sell, I am just not in a hurry. If it's a krawler model, you have peaked my interest :). thanks again !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom