2020 Lone Star Cruiser Round Up....Rescheduled! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

jebber

Brokedown southa Dallas
SILVER Star
Threads
91022277_10158172936709198_1660344626176851968_n.jpg

To learn more and register for the event visit our website.

It's our 17th year and we'd love to see y'all down in Texas!
Toyotas, Tacos, Rock Crawling, Expo Run, Live Music and more. Special guests this year are GXOR

Stay Updated:

Official Thread
Facebook Event Page

Last edited:
Going to try once again. Dates are much better for me. I have a Dallas meeting the week of. May just mosey that way after it’s over.

I’ll see yawl there for evening events!

Got the Dodge back from the body shop so I reckon I'll come on out for the 16th time (?). Always fun to see my TX family!

done.

Looking like we will see lots of our MS extended family in a few weeks.

My butt and back may hate me on monday, but what the hell.

Registered.

Pre-Registration is closed.

On another note...

In light of the declaration by the World Health Organization that the COVID-19 is now a pandemic, we thought we should address it before the event.

We would hope that y’all have enough brains in your head not to show up if you are sick or exhibiting symptoms, or God forbid, have been exposed to COVID-19. However, if you do show up sick, we are gonna ask you to go home. No hard feelings, but none of us want that crap.

We know the dust out there can get all up your nose and make you sneeze. We hope you know your body well enough to know the difference between “snotty, dusty nose” and “holy crap! I’m getting sick.” When you snort out all that dust, please go back to what your learned in Kindergarten and cover when you cough or sneeze. Then wash your hands. Again.

We will have hand washing stations at the pavilion. We also bought a crap ton of hand sanitizer. Please use both liberally.

Yes, the passing of moonshine is a time-honored tradition, and this whole COVID-19 thing is putting a wrench in our drinkin’. Not to fear, we have purchased some teeny tiny solo cups that will be at the pavilion. BUT, you can certainly bring your own as well (supply is limited). We like sharing the shine, not sharing the virus. So please keep your lips off the mason jars. Actually, just keep your lips off of everything. Well, unless you are invited. 😊

Finally, while trying to do this with humor, we are serious. Be smart out there folks, for yourself, your family, your friends and you fellow Land Cruiser enthusiasts.

Thanks,

2020 Round Up Committee

Pre-Registration is closed.

On another note...

In light of the declaration by the World Health Organization that the COVID-19 is now a pandemic, we thought we should address it before the event.

We would hope that y’all have enough brains in your head not to show up if you are sick or exhibiting symptoms, or God forbid, have been exposed to COVID-19. However, if you do show up sick, we are gonna ask you to go home. No hard feelings, but none of us want that crap.

We know the dust out there can get all up your nose and make you sneeze. We hope you know your body well enough to know the difference between “snotty, dusty nose” and “holy crap! I’m getting sick.” When you snort out all that dust, please go back to what your learned in Kindergarten and cover when you cough or sneeze. Then wash your hands. Again.

We will have hand washing stations at the pavilion. We also bought a crap ton of hand sanitizer. Please use both liberally.

Yes, the passing of moonshine is a time-honored tradition, and this whole COVID-19 thing is putting a wrench in our drinkin’. Not to fear, we have purchased some teeny tiny solo cups that will be at the pavilion. BUT, you can certainly bring your own as well (supply is limited). We like sharing the shine, not sharing the virus. So please keep your lips off the mason jars. Actually, just keep your lips off of everything. Well, unless you are invited. 😊

Finally, while trying to do this with humor, we are serious. Be smart out there folks, for yourself, your family, your friends and you fellow Land Cruiser enthusiasts.

Thanks,

2020 Round Up Committee

I thought moonshine killed anything! More moonshine please!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom