craigslist 1991 270k White 80 in Phoenix Metro for $4k (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Not mine. I checked it out today. Body seemed straight. Backyard paintjob. no rust, interior needed massive cleaning. If anyone is interested, happy to check it out further and take more pics

Texted that guy about the truck. Seemed like an a**hole over the phone like I was inconveniencing him for asking a few questions... Asked if he had the current mileage and he gave me sass so I said no thanks.

Texted that guy about the truck. Seemed like an a**hole over the phone like I was inconveniencing him for asking a few questions... Asked if he had the current mileage and he gave me sass so I said no thanks.

He's getting lots of calls from out of state, he said. The car isn't his- it is his uncle's apparently. 275k miles, if I recall correctly.

He seemed pretty nice in person, but could see how he would be impatient over the phone. PM me if you want to talk. Happy to help in any way. It looks like you are in Phoenix, but this 80 is a mile from my house.

Thanks very much to @PhxDT and Gary Helus, from Gary's Garage in Mesa, AZ! They got eyes on the vehicle listed on CL for me and performed an inspection, since I'm in Maryland. Bottom line, the seller was a little erratic and it didn't work out. But, PhxDT and Gary were really awesome and just all-around straight-up guys. If this is any indication of how forum members treat each other then I'm looking forward to a long-term membership here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom