‘79-‘83 parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So there are 10 dash pads left in Toyota’s parts system for my truck. But they’re all blue. Oh well, I’ll try the cheap cover.
Hey bud as of right now you can buy a brand new Brown/Tan dash pad from toyota for $300. Its pricey but it is the main interior part so worth it in my opinion. I personally bought 2 Blue and 1 brown with no side defrosters, a couple months ago and they are perfect! But they wont be in stock forever so i would suggest move quickly. I will provide a link for it.

Updates on this truck, Tony? I love it. You want another 4Runner? Maybe we can work a trade!

The truck is still at my Son’s house in Louisiana, he’s moving back to Virginia this summer, so it won’t be in my hands until then. I’ll let you know the progress, I may go get it sooner if it works out.

Hey bud as of right now you can buy a brand new Brown/Tan dash pad from toyota for $300. Its pricey but it is the main interior part so worth it in my opinion. I personally bought 2 Blue and 1 brown with no side defrosters, a couple months ago and they are perfect! But they wont be in stock forever so i would suggest move quickly. I will provide a link for it.
Wow, thank you. I may order one this weekend.

So there are 10 dash pads left in Toyota’s parts system for my truck. But they’re all blue. Oh well, I’ll try the cheap cover.

As of yesterday the Toyota parts depot is n-1 on blue dash pads - as well as a whole lot of other blue interior parts.

tmp-cam-3015268134516271966.jpg

Cruising eBay....I could sell my door cards for what I paid for the truck. A set of blue recently sold for $340. The clamshell on the steering column is worth $75. It's just nuts.

You could always swap over to a blue interior :idea:

Beautiful stuff. I’ve held off on ordering until I get the truck to my house, I’ve been tweaking my 40 lately. Hopefully I won’t regret it.

Updates on this truck, Tony? I love it. You want another 4Runner? Maybe we can work a trade!
I’m thinking I might let this truck go, I already have a great wheeler/crawler and a more daily driver type truck would suit me more.

I’m thinking I might let this truck go, I already have a great wheeler/crawler and a more daily driver type truck would suit me more.

PM me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom