80 Series Factory Bumper Swing Out DIY Kits (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Is there an option for dual swing outs?

please add me to whatever list may exist. I’m ready to submit a deposit.
Thanks in advance!

Yes there is the option for dual swing outs, but the second swing out is blank and you must come up with whatever attachment you want on it. I just simply don’t have the time/resources to offer varying sizes of baskets etc at this time.

Just throwing this out. If I remember correctly, aren't you located in Oklahoma? If so, I live in Edmond and if not too far off, I may be able to help build if that helps you finish projects more timely. Of course I would want a guaranteed one for myself. Lol

I'd like to get in on the next batch, too! I'm fairly local and make trips to OKC often, so it may be cheaper for me to pick it up from you versus shipping

I finished class today and picked up some steel! I’m waiting for a couple quotes on some parts, and then I’ll be updating you guys with pricing, deposit info, and accepting deposits.
F1F6E5A2-723C-4C4F-8268-6F3998185CFF.jpeg

I've just come across this thread again after a few years, and am saying I'd like to order one as well. I'm north of DFW, so I could do local pickup as well to save shipping headaches.

Any updates brother?

Kits are in progress. Still waiting on some shops to quote some parts so I haven’t announced anything in regards to pricing/quantities yet because not everything has been finalized yet. The holidays likely haven’t helped with these quotes, but hopefully everyone will be ramping back up now that the new year has started.

Hey guys,

First and foremost, I am NOT opening for orders quite yet. Unfortunately, things have been going a little slower than I would have liked, but here’s an update.

Kit upgrades for the 2020 batch:
The kits are getting CNC cut gusset plates, wheel plates, latch plates, end caps, etc. so there will be minor aesthetic changes. This will also lighten the kits up a tiny bit as they were previously right around 75lbs (which is the upper limit for shipping).

Pricing update:
Costs have risen across the board this year and with the addition of CNC cutting parts, the new price per kit will be $675/kit + shipping.
The Hi-Lift mounting kit is still an additional $15.

Lead time:
It's looking like I can have this batch of kits out the door within 4-6 weeks, but generally I am quicker than what I estimate, but this is a much larger batch so we'll see.

Deposits:
They are increasing to $175 per kit (so $500 + shipping will be due at time of shipping).

I will be opening for deposits sometime this week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom