SOLD Houston, TX ISO 100 Series LX/LC Tan color 2nd row rear seat 2001-2007 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
**EDIT- FOUND, THANKS!**
Guys, i'm searching for a not terrible condition 100 series LX470 / Land Cruiser second row rear seat set in tan leather. Specifically, I need the 01-07 version that features the LATCH aka ISOFIX child seat anchors. Tan color is needed. I'm willing to pick up if nearby, or at worst case, pay for shipping. Ideally looking for as close to Houston, TX as possible.

I know some of you have ditched the rear seat in favor of making a permanent sleeping/storage area, so please let me know what you have! And if you still want to keep your rear seat, i'm totally down to swap my 98 tan leather rear seat for yours plus a little cash on my end! I just need the supporting LATCH compatible seats for my kid!

Last edited:
It sure the latches started in 01. I have an 01 that does not have them. Maybe a mid year?

on a side not I do have tan 2nd row from a 99 but in Kansas City. 66223.

021AC3CB-C087-4032-8AF2-CD9A8E3A7F31.jpeg

8BC35D36-2CB7-4DD6-9061-964D57E3ACCD.jpeg

95F4D1B5-B8C6-4968-9802-C3F6CC7E3500.jpeg

It sure the latches started in 01. I have an 01 that does not have them. Maybe a mid year?

on a side not I do have tan 2nd row from a 99 but in Kansas City. 66223.
I’m certain that’s true for the LX, maybe in the LC it might be different?

From what I understand it started in 2001. I read that in the Slee guide.

I just replaced my 1998 2nd row with some 2005 seats. I'm much happier with how the carseat fits now with the LATCH system. I found them on car-part.com and ended up needing to drive about 300 miles to get them, but I think it was worth it.

From what I understand it started in 2001. I read that in the Slee guide.

I just replaced my 1998 2nd row with some 2005 seats. I'm much happier with how the carseat fits now with the LATCH system. I found them on car-part.com and ended up needing to drive about 300 miles to get them, but I think it was worth it.
That’s exactly how I found most of my used OEM parts, unfortunately after a few months of getting on car-part.com, there hasn’t been one in a 500 mile radius of where I live in decent condition in tan :(

That’s exactly how I found most of my used OEM parts, unfortunately after a few months of getting on car-part.com, there hasn’t been one in a 500 mile radius of where I live in decent condition in tan :(
I probably searched for about a year. Mine were in Oregon, I had them shipped for a minimal fee to their sister store and then drove from there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom