New STLCA Logo (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads

New Year. New Look. Giving a nod to the past while continuing to look to the future. Thanks to @Rainman for allowing us to adapt his artwork into the updated logo.

The Southeast Toyota Land Cruiser Association is working hard to make your TOYOTA off road club better. Keep your eye out for more changes to come. Including swag showing off the new logo.

And don’t forget... GSMTR 2020 registration will open soon.
Great Smoky Mountain Trail Ride
June 15th - 20th, 2020
Windrock Park • Oliver Springs, TN
Guided Rides • Camping • Food • Fun

Stay tuned to Instagram, Facebook, and our IH8MUD forum for special announcements.

Thanks for the nod. Glad you want to keep it going. Don't know if you knew but I was also the co-founder of the chapter. First secretary and GSMTR chairman. I have tons of "first years" records and paperwork. I'd just have to find it if you're interested.

Thanks for the nod. Glad you want to keep it going. Don't know if you knew but I was also the co-founder of the chapter. First secretary and GSMTR chairman. I have tons of "first years" records and paperwork. I'd just have to find it if you're interested.
I’d love to see those records! We’ll keep the old logo for vintage purposes as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom