Events/Trails Official 2019 Fall Crawl Information Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh what a bummer, was looking forward to having more 40's in Keystone. That was a cool little truck. Sounds like it went to a good home though.
Oh, there are still more 40's in Keystone than there were a year ago...

Who is the "Capital City Land Cruiser Club" though? They got it right in the copy so I'm guessing that means the Trails editor effed it up.

When are we going to set the dates for 2020? I like late October again. Going to need some time after the Rubicon trip.

When are we going to set the dates for 2020? I like late October again. Going to need some time after the Rubicon trip.
I already requested 23-25 October 2020... I figured we'd stick with historical precedent.

Nope... I am

Nope. I want to do some of those exploring/mapping rides.
Cool. I plan on having my 2nd T4R up and ready to go this year, possibly with a hundy as the chase vehicle. Already excited.
@Stumpalama get cranking!

Who is the "Capital City Land Cruiser Club" though? They got it right in the copy so I'm guessing that means the Trails editor effed it up.
I'm thinking they had Gotham City Land Cruisers on the mind when they typed it.

That wasn't my fault. I know what the club is called. 😁

Isn't that "trail" inside camp #6??? I swear I drove it when I turned into camp Thursday night (yeah, now I know one doesn't 'turn' into camp...sorry NY Thursday arrivals!).
Same. Was nice to see O.B. though. 😁

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom