For Sale 1965 FJ40 Cruiser Project (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Up for sale is a clean barn find 1965 Toyota fj40 (Titled as 1967) The body is in really good shape for the age. Top is also in very good shape. This is one of the accordion early style tops that are hard to find! It runs and drives and stops fine. It has a functioning manual 3 speed on the column transmission in frot of that It has a gm 230 six cylinder gas motor that runs good just smokes a little but smokes less and less every time I drive it. Will need some tlc to make a daily driver. But this cruiser has a ton of potential it deserves some one with more time then I have to give it a new life. Any questions just ask. I can get more pictures. Little rust very solid truck. Thanks jay. 812-320-5547 $7500

If not sold I will be looking to buy some parts in the next moth or so
If you have some that I need ( Bezel Side steps tail gate doors seats.... Let me know)

fj40 18.jpg

fj40 2.jpg

fj40 3.jpg

fj40 4.jpg

fj40 7.jpg

Awesome rig.......I wish I could buy it, and I'm not to far from you :bang: . This is exactly what I have been looking for, an early 40 to drive while I work on the current 40 that I can't drive. Let's see $105/mo for 72 months @ 0% interest (MUD Discount) when can I come and get it ;););)

Awesome rig.......I wish I could buy it, and I'm not to far from you :bang: . This is exactly what I have been looking for, an early 40 to drive while I work on the current 40 that I can't drive. Let's see $105/mo for 72 months @ 0% interest (MUD Discount) when can I come and get it ;););)

You could pick up the appropriate seats from @Hoosier RC while you're down there! Would be a sweet little rig.

Up for sale is a clean barn find 1965 Toyota fj40 (Titled as 1967) The body is in really good shape for the age. Top is also in very good shape. This is one of the accordion early style tops that are hard to find! It runs and drives and stops fine. It has a functioning manual 3 speed on the column transmission in frot of that It has a gm 230 six cylinder gas motor that runs good just smokes a little but smokes less and less every time I drive it. Will need some tlc to make a daily driver. But this cruiser has a ton of potential it deserves some one with more time then I have to give it a new life. Any questions just ask. I can get more pictures. Little rust very solid truck. Thanks jay. 812-320-5547 $7500

If not sold I will be looking to buy some parts in the next moth or so
If you have some that I need ( Bezel Side steps tail gate doors seats.... Let me know)

View attachment 2184359

View attachment 2184365

View attachment 2184366

View attachment 2184367

View attachment 2184368
I like what I see of the garage as well. What size is the garage/shop and could you post some additional inside/outside pics? I am working on my pole barn and could use some creative pics of one that looks nice like that.

I like what I see of the garage as well. What size is the garage/shop and could you post some additional inside/outside pics? I am working on my pole barn and could use some creative pics of one that looks nice like that.
36x64 with 16 ft leantos all the way around One leanto enclosed with the barn Attic trusses as well

fj40 1.jpg

That barn sounds so awesome. Must be great for a workshop!

Hey, you joined. Welcome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom