I need parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Mauser

Supporting Vendor
Threads
My kids and I were doing a little 4 wheeling yesterday and had a little accident. We came down a steep muddy hill moving too fast, slid across my road and fell off the other side.
Nobody hurt at all. We walked to the house to get something to pull it out. After a few good jerks with the snowplow truck we got it back on the road.

I need front end parts. I am going to try to get by u pull it to get the fender off the 100 that they have, but I think that is all that I can use off of it. If anybody has any Lx470 parts I'd sure be interested.

MVIMG_20200115_161555.jpg

MVIMG_20200115_161559.jpg

MVIMG_20200115_164159.jpg

WOWZA :bang: That sucks dude but your bumper took a huge hit and probably saved you from more damages!

I can't wait to see the Ver2.0 of your bumper design!

Last edited:
Glad you guys are okay, and that the airbags didn't deploy! Good luck in your search.

WOWZA :bang: That sucks dude but your bumper took a huge hit and probably saved you from more damages!

I can't wait to see the Ver2.0 of your bumper design!

Yeah. I think the bumper helped. I am leaking engine oil too, just not too sure where.

I think I can fix the bumper pretty easily. After I got all 4 wheels on the ground I had my son drive it while I pulled. When we got it out I stopped and he didn't and hit my pickup so you will be seeing a rear bumper soon too.

I need front end parts. I am going to try to get by u pull it to get the fender off the 100 that they have, but I think that is all that I can use off of it. If anybody has any Lx470 parts I'd sure be interested.

FYI. It's still there, and seemed mostly intact from outside the fence.

FYI. It's still there, and seemed mostly intact from outside the fence.

Thanks. If we don't get too much snow I will go tomorrow.

Gonna need an oil pan too. Little nub on the steering rack poked a hole.

MVIMG_20200116_115710.jpg

I am pretty proud of how my receiver hitch thingy held up. I built it after seeing a picture somewhere of a hitch ball that had broken off and stuck in a windshield. I had to give it a few pretty good jerks to get it off the rock. Just had the truck in neutral unmanned while I was doing that.
MVIMG_20200116_130705.jpg

Snow run at Mauser's place tomorrow :bounce:

Haha. We got shafted. Not much snow at all. For the first time I am glad. I am getting ready now to go to upull.

Ouch, that sucks! I wish I had some parts for you, but only a whole spare vehicle. Let me know if you need a hand with it.

Thanks. I am just going to have to bite the bullet if I want the correct headlight for my year (glass) and spend the $250 on a used one. I epoxied a patch over the hole in the oil pan for now. I think after a little more tugging, ,hammering and welding I can get it back on the road.

@Dumpolina and I pulled the locked rear out of that LC at upull after the meeting yesterday. He wanted to try to use it on one of his projects, but the 100 series is weird with the 4.30 gear ratio and 32 spline axles. Looks way too easy to put into mine not to do it. Slee makes a cpu and wiring it looks like there is nothing to it.

That axle is heavy... I’m spoiled by mini truck parts

4EEC809C-4D05-4BC0-9001-870BDC2FEDA3.jpeg

Thanks. I am just going to have to bite the bullet if I want the correct headlight for my year (glass) and spend the $250 on a used one. I epoxied a patch over the hole in the oil pan for now. I think after a little more tugging, ,hammering and welding I can get it back on the road.

@Dumpolina and I pulled the locked rear out of that LC at upull after the meeting yesterday. He wanted to try to use it on one of his projects, but the 100 series is weird with the 4.30 gear ratio and 32 spline axles. Looks way too easy to put into mine not to do it. Slee makes a cpu and wiring it looks like there is nothing to it.
I agree, definitely put that locker in.

Did you happen to notice if the 100 had front seat headrests, if they are tan, and in decent shape?

Man, bummer about running off the road and getting hung up on that rock.

Got the headlight in and other things beat close enough with a hammer that I thought I could drive it again.

MVIMG_20200127_124700.jpg

But after it warmed up a bit it lost all of its manners and peed on my floor. Radiator will be here Friday.

MVIMG_20200127_124725.jpg

Is that bondo on the fender?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom