January 4th Overnight Camping (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Decided to pull off a last minute camping trip tomorrow and will likely end up camping on the first section of the Georgia Traverse trail or possibly the Rosman area. Will plan to leave out mid morning tomorrow and decide which plan sounds better for good weather. I'll keep an eye on this thread, you can also call or text me if you plan on showing up. 864-517-7165. We'll be on frequency 146.460 as well.

1. @ceby
2. @Bryanseye
3. @Trollhole
4. @Jsparks117

Wish I could join ya'll but we have plans that I can't change now. Have fun! If something changes, I'll call over the radio to see where ya'll are.

If the 73 wasn't at Marshall's, id go.

Let's go to Georgia, it is supposed to be dry. :doh:

Great night and wish it was a longer trip. A few hours of light snow was a good dusting for the view on the morning ride out. Too bad Dick's Creek and Trey Mountain are still closed.

IMG_2624.JPG

IMG_2619.JPG

IMG_2632.JPG

IMG_2641.JPG

Let's go to Georgia, it is supposed to be dry. :doh:

Great night and wish it was a longer trip. A few hours of light snow was a good dusting for the view on the morning ride out. Too bad Dick's Creek and Trey Mountain are still closed.

View attachment 2174502

View attachment 2174503

View attachment 2174505

View attachment 2174512
Yup, fun trip for sure! Glad my buddy and soon to be new UC member, if not already, @Jsparks117 (Jeffrey) decided to sell the Jeep and get into a nicely built green FZJ80. The view and food was spectacular at Chattooga Belle Farm, camping was relaxing, and Sunday's weather was great for a leisurely drive back and a scenic pit stop in Helen for lunch and coffee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom