What to cook tonight ? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Rib eye with the mussels we forgot about for Christmas dinner.
Digging that find, more for the wife and I.

Julie's choice for tonight's New Year's Eve dinner: A roasted cauliflower and New Mex green chile soup to start...then on to classic carpaccio salad. We're so burned out on all the sweet treats and desserts of the past couple weeks we opted out of any tonight :).

IMG_1403.JPG

IMG_8400.JPG

I grilled up some wings, and served them with tater tots. The wife made her chili cheese dip to go with fritos.
Game day type of stuff for convience
And here I thought I was the only one who used tater tots as a staple. :lol: :cheers:

Anyone make tater tots from scratch?

And here I thought I was the only one who used tater tots as a staple. :lol: :cheers:

I'm with @FLATU8ER -- nothing better than some tots with bacon bits, melted cheese and chives . Quick man's potato skins...

I add some chili when a can is in the pantry.

J

Sorry, wrong forum 🤣

Ah, so maybe this IS the right forum :D Good job Cam and report back ASAP will ya?

browned up some burger meat, mix with BACON, and some And doo wheee sausage
one can of Rotel (pureed) S&P, thyme. Into a casserole dish, cover with cheese, then cover with tater tots.
Bake, then cover with more cheese, and melt
If'in I was up nordt in Minnesota, dey would call dis a "Hot Dish"
Or is it Minnesooter.

And I had to capitalize BACON, because it is, well fu@k BACON!

In a very hot skillet, I threw in some red n yellow bells, 1 jalapeno, some white onion, and 1 poblano.
Once that was done I cut up some flap steak in strips and tossed that into the skillet.
Fajitas

A taste of New Mexico and/or TexMex influence tonight; love me all things stacked enchiladas. Tonight's variant included left over roast chicken, wild rice, sharp cheddar, enchilada sauce (d'oh), cilantro crema...and of course homemade nixtamal tortillas (white chalqueño).

IMG_9454.JPG

IMG_2662.JPG

Going to a friends for dinner with some other couples so I made Swedish meatballs from an internet recipe. Made the sauce as well but added about 1 extra Tbs of lingonberry. It was a hit as an appetizer. Of course the abundance of wine didn’t hurt😁

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom