KING Shocks! Best Pricing - 50 Popular Sets In Stock - IH8Mud Specials (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MRT Motorsports

MRTMotorsports.net
Threads
Website
www.mrtmotorsports.net
head-logo.gif

is now available at
MRT Motorsports

INFO@MRTMOTORSPORTS.NET

MRT is your source for all the equipment you need to get back out into the wild. From Suspension, to Storage Solutions, GPS/Communications, Lighting, Remote Power, Tires/Wheels, Armor, Camping Gear we have the tools for your adventure. Contact a MRT Staff member for service and information.

Questions? Need pricing? Email or PM us!

15koh_napier.jpg

Moore Racing Technology is proud to offer and stock King Shock & Suspension to IH8Mud Members. KING Shocks is a manufacturer of custom made adjustable and rebuildable automotive shock absorbers and performance racing products for utility vehicles, OEM replacement and professional racing use. KING prides itself on putting quality, performance and customer service above all else. Every product we sell is the result of constant testing and development done with top racers in competition worldwide. This real world testing exposes our designs to a level of abuse and destructive forces that cannot be duplicated in a laboratory. In addition to our busy field-testing schedule, preliminary designs are quantified using our state of the art, electro-magnetic, shock dyno capable of inducing shaft speeds up to 120 inches per second with a drive position resolution of 1 micron. It can play back racecourse data collected from a number of commonly used onboard, automotive data acquisition systems and uses a non-contacting Infrared style transducer to monitor temperature readings. It’s the closest thing to real world conditions without getting sand in your shoes. Our “hands on” experience enables us to make rapid design advancements others haven’t even dreamed up yet.

Toyota-Land-Cruiser-80-Kit-Black.jpg

KING Suspension manufacturers a complete line of BOLT ON OEM Performance Coilovers & Shocks that will transform your ride. With an on road ride comparable to a luxury car and offroad performance that has been proven with more Baja 1000 wins than any other shock brand, you cant go wrong with a set of King Shocks.

MRT has stocked up on the most popular models (see inventory below) and is offering amazing deals on all INSTOCK King Suspension Components. We cannot list pricing here, so please contact us directly for details.
INFO@MRTMotorsports.net

FordKingStock.png

ToyotaKingStock.png

JeepKingStock.png

16991709_10154402687283683_6648248591743028472_o.jpg

8cd55e45-041a-4430-b12a-09094bf179bd-420.jpg

Moore Racing Tech - MRT Motorsports
Las Vegas, NV | INFO@MRTMotorsports.net
Contact us for IH8MUD for Forum Discount

MRT is your source for all the equipment you need to get back out into the wild. From Suspension, to Storage Solutions, GPS/Communications, Lighting, Remote Power, Tires/Wheels, Armor, Camping Gear we have the tools for your adventure. Contact a MRT Staff member for service and information.

Thank you for the continued orders!! Here is a set we just priced out for a member with a LC 200.

25001-266 Land Cruiser 200 08+ Front Coil Overs - $1380 delivered, in stock
25001-267 Land Cruiser 200 08+ Rear Shocks - $780 delivered, in stock

25001-266A Land Cruiser 200 08+ Front Coil Overs Compression Adjuster - $1680, ships 7.21 per King
25001-267A Land Cruiser 200 08+ Rear Shocks Compression Adjuster - $1060, ships 7.21 per King

what can you do on a set of kings for a 97 fzj80 with 4in lift

Reactions: cpg
Sorry for the slow reply, we dont get notices for every reply to a thread. You can always reach out to us with the contact info listed.

The KING shocks for the LC 80 come in 3 size ranges, 1-3", 3-5" and 5-7" of lift. Below are the part numbers with out IH8Mud discounted prices. These prices are delivered to you.

2.0 Front Steering Stabilizer 20C001-201- $226 2.0 Bump Stops Front 20AB001-101 - $730
2.0 Bump Stops Rear 20AB001-102 - $730
2.5 Front Shocks 25001-256 - $980
2.5 Rear Shocks 25001-257 - $980
2.5 Front Shocks w/ Adjuster 25001-256A - $1270
2.5 Rear Shocks w/ Adjuster 25001-257A - $1270

Please let me know if I can answer any questions!!

bumping this. am interested. sent email..

Thanks am trying to work out lengths since I have OME 2.5 springs

Yes Im interested as well in a set of Kings with adjuster for an LC80

Any one ever get ahold of these guys recently?

I’ve tried to call and email them. Their website is still up so maybe they are still on holiday vacation.

Any one ever get ahold of these guys recently?

I’ve tried to call and email them. Their website is still up so maybe they are still on holiday vacation.

If they haven’t answered anyone’s email or call by now I don’t think I’d give them any of my money

If they haven’t answered anyone’s email or call by now I don’t think I’d give them any of my money

The only other vendor that I found that stocks these is flithy. They want $2995 plus tax for an adjustable set with stabilizer. So around $3200 out the door. Some one has to have a better price, but maybe I’m just out of touch with vendor pricing.

The only other vendor that I found that stocks these is flithy. They want $2995 plus tax for an adjustable set with stabilizer. So around $3200 out the door. Some one has to have a better price, but maybe I’m just out of touch with vendor pricing.

Man I’m in the same boat, I scoured the web for about 3 days straight looking for some King’s. Down South Motorsports has some listed on the website but had limited details, I tried calling them on and off for about 2 weeks straight and could never get in touch with anyone, I ended up getting some adjustable Icons on Black Friday when they ran the 20% discount

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom