Military Discount (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Outsane

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
solvefunction.com
I wasn't able to find a thread with Off-road companies that are Military Friendly.

So I thought I would start one.

Solvefunction offers military discount of 20% off the order, and parts may come in a Dark Green color. Coupon Code is "Served"

I am not a Veteran, buy my Grandfather and Uncle were. I have been in conversation with Trail Therapy and sent them some gear after working an event with them and look forward to working with them in future.. If I can help with your organization with a raffle prize or custom laser work let me know.

If you know any other off-road vendors maybe we can start a list here.

If there is a better place for this let me know.

Unfortunately this forum is hardly used, this post would get more views in chit chat.

Don't forget about all the discounts we are offered. Lowes. Home Depot but be ready to defend yourself. Most restaurants in the Tri Cities (VA/TN) do it.

I was always reluctant to ever ask about a discount until a cashier at Lowes started crying when I told her I did not feel like it was something I was owed. Did my job blah blah. After that? I ask.

While not off-road directly related, Revzilla, a popular site for motorcycle gear offers 5% off. You’ll need to call each time for them to activate the discount applied to your cart.

The Home Depot discount isn’t for every veteran.

It’s good for four types of service men/women:

– Active military

– Reserve personnel

– Retired veterans who served for at least 20 years.

– Those with a Service-Connected disability.

Thanks for starting this thread. If more veterans reply, maybe this will get enough traction for more vendors to jump in.

Contacted Orange Boxx about a custom molle setup for a rear seat delete for my 4Runner. It would be nice to have mounting options inside and have more stuff immediately accessible from the doors.

The Home Depot discount isn’t for every veteran.

It’s good for four types of service men/women:

– Active military

– Reserve personnel

– Retired veterans who served for at least 20 years.

– Those with a Service-Connected disability.

I had no idea that Lowe's and HD offered this until I was behind a man in line the other day picking up a washer we had ordered online and he was presenting the cashier with his VA Card and asking for his discount. I'll be sure to ask for it moving forward.

Bass Pro does 5%
Sutherlands hardware 5%
Leupold and Bushnell both offer military discount as well

I just ordered some stuff through poly performance. They offered 15% discount, you just had to get verified which was pretty easy.

NAPA and Autozone offer veteran discounts too.

Sometimes I forget to ask.

List of vendors on mudd:

Solvefunction (me)
Orange boxx Fabrication
Dogfish Lake

Please ADD @ToyotaMatt / VintageTEqParts.com to the program list ........

Any Active Duty simply PM me for the password

thanks

Don’t be shy... always ask if they offer a military discount. We earned it and vendors don’t always post the availability.

Lowes maintains a database... show your ID and ask them to add you to it... then simply use your phone# going forward.

Autozone and Sportsman’s Warehouse also offer discounts.

Often, when a vendor offers a discount, their competitors will also.

Always ASK

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom